DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
"I like girl Y, but girl X said if I don't behave she'll never let me date girl Y... So I better date girl X as well!"

C'mon dude :KEK:
Well, dude....you're trying to bring logic to a game that actually has the very realistic scenarios that include sexual pathways for a throuple, the president of the sorority, the vp of the sorority, just about every other member of said sorority, three teachers, multiple strippers...but yeah, thinking that girl x and girl y scenario is outrageous, right?

sampow

May 14, 2023
Much as I love Sage, there’s something she does in episode 9 which absolutely pisses me off. Okay, now…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She’s lucky she’s hot and loves threesomes. Well, until she finally decides it’s only fair that every other time, the third party’s gotta be a dude.
You guys do realize what sarcasm/teasing is, right? I can almost guarantee that Sage is just busting the DIKs' balls when she says that she doesn't feel like having the HOTs come over to help clean up. She's basically just putting her foot down and showing that she's not gonna take shit from them while dating the MC. I really don't see how someone could have taken what she said as her being serious lol
I was gonna say the same thing as tbarton1455; the way I read Sage's comment was like a threat:

Sage: "Oh, and Fuckface convinced me to fetch the HOTs to help clean your mess today, but..."​
Sage: "I think I'll go tell them to stay in bed instead."​
Sage: "Have fun! Toodles!"​

She knew she was doing the walk of shame, but then she laid down her rules for the future. Her "I think" doesn't sound like she's definitely gonna bail; she's just giving the DIKs something to think about. It's like if someone's talking shit to you, "You wanna talk shit to me? Well I think I'll take a shit in your mouth!". I've never actually followed through with that one; does change the mood though. :p

Mar 2, 2022
Custom Renders
I planned to assemble all of the custom renders I could find. This is by no means an exhaustive list; these are only the ones I could discover. As compared to the existing disconnected and dispersed structure, this should make it easier for others to locate.
The Brave Souls - ChipLecsap, OFT, dashxp4k, casmyr and The Krogan Dude! There are definitely more; this collection dates from when I was lurking and didn't keep track of who I saved them from.
Some custom renders are already included in the game so there may be some you have already seen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
Now I want to get Maya pregnant
She would be the best mum ever
She is perfect after all
To be honest at the end of Episode 8 when the pregnancy test popped up I immediately thought of sexing Maya during the dorm party and her telling MC to cum in her while unprotected. For a brief moment I was excited maybe that had occurred...

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I fucking love those renders where the mc is watching Maya & Josy have sex
I saved them straight away

I also like the render where Quinn is eating out Maya
Also, now I want to see Bella & Jill have sex

striderblue

Sep 17, 2023
Just finished this game today and it is now the best vn adult game i have played i wish the next update would come sooner does anyone know another game with a good story like this i need some recommendations
Yeah I'm on the same boat bro, this was the first adult game I've played and I love it but I think it has spoiled me too much haha... I have a save for every path and variable so there's not much else to do in it

Reactions: VOYEUR and Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes