DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Obviously not, because if you kick Troy's ass in the beginning Bella will not like you. If you choose to not kick Troy's ass then when Jill tells you Bella told her she approved of you choose not to visit Bella in the library. Her route will be closed.

of the main girls -
Bella is compatible with any affinity playthrough. (DIK, NEUTRAL, CHIK)
Sage is compatible with any affinity playthrough.
Jill is compatible with a CHIK affinity playthrough
Josy/Maya are only compatible with a CHIK or Neutral Affinity* (This has to be at the time of the choice of the throuple, You can go DIK afterward but I don't expect it to end well in future chapters.)
I didn't beat up Troy because I've been avoiding DIK choices for the sake of Jill. But the mistake I keep making is going to the library after Jill tells me about Bella coming around. I thought not going to see her would screw things up with Jill. I'll have to go back and do it that way. Thanks for letting me know.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Because you keep going after Bella. Her entire storyline is based around suppressed sexual desire. Dont try to kiss her or make her do anything sexual. It's normal for her to be around for Jill's story because she is her best friend. It only gets weird if you mess with both of them.

It's very easy to ignore most of the main girls, except Josy and Maya, they dont want to leave you alone, but then again they are MC's best female friends so it makes sense.

You can get with Jill on neutral affinity, so some DIK choices are allowed no more than 4 if my memory serves me well, but yeah most of the time you have to be bit of a pussy.
You know what? It never even dawned on me to not go see Bella after Jill reveals she came around. All this time, I've been looking for ways to avoid that awkward library kiss scene and all I had to do was not go see her. I thought that would screw things up with Jill which is why I always went. Thanks for letting me know. Back to the beginning for me. Haha.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You know what? It never even dawned on me to not go see Bella after Jill reveals she came around. All this time, I've been looking for ways to avoid that awkward library kiss scene and all I had to do was not go see her. I thought that would screw things up with Jill which is why I always went. Thanks for letting me know. Back to the beginning for me. Haha.
You do miss the scene where MC plays the guitar for Jill and Bella if you are not living at Bella's place. For completionism sake, on my 'pure' Jill runs I go see Bella at the library so I can go at her place at the end of ep3, but then stop going after her, don't go in the sauna, don't push it in the pool and you will eventually stop also being on Bella's path. You will know it when she asks you on the phone to help you clean your room at the DIK's place and I think(?) the MC says there is no need for her to come. This way you also avoid breaking her heart in EP8 since she lets go before she catches feelings. If everything fails, just go the Cathy route and that will end Bella's route as well.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
You do miss the scene where MC plays the guitar for Jill and Bella if you are not living at Bella's place. For completionism sake, on my 'pure' Jill runs I go see Bella at the library so I can go at her place at the end of ep3, but then stop going after her, don't go in the sauna, don't push it in the pool and you will eventually stop also being on Bella's path. You will know it when she asks you on the phone to help you clean your room at the DIK's place and I think(?) the MC says there is no need for her to come. This way you also avoid breaking her heart in EP8 since she lets go before she catches feelings. If everything fails, just go the Cathy route and that will end Bella's route as well.
That's another thing I never considered....stop pursuing Bella. Haha. Again, I thought it would affect my chances with the pure Jill route since early in the game, Bella says something like if I don't get along with her, I'll never have Jill. I'll give it another go.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
That's another thing I never considered....stop pursuing Bella. Haha. Again, I thought it would affect my chances with the pure Jill route since early in the game, Bella says something like if I don't get along with her, I'll never have Jill. I'll give it another go.
"I like girl Y, but girl X said if I don't behave she'll never let me date girl Y... So I better date girl X as well!"

C'mon dude :KEK:

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
Tried the game for real for the first time.

Im at episode 4 atm. I'm totally humbled. this game is a masterpiece. The way the characters are written, the way they talk, the topics are touched. Its just...I'm really speechless. I feel a lot of sympathy towords certain characters...and yeah they look good - but i guess that adds up even more with their personalities.

its just an experience.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'm actually the opposite. Her personality is part of why I find her so attractive
I think she is a really sweet girl
I've noticed from our other interactions that we have very differing tastes but I can respect that. You do you, Joshy. No such thing as a "worst LI". (It's just that Josy's better.:sneaky:)

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
Aug 29, 2023
Much as I love Sage, there’s something she does in episode 9 which absolutely pisses me off. Okay, now…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She’s lucky she’s hot and loves threesomes. Well, until she finally decides it’s only fair that every other time, the third party’s gotta be a dude.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Much as I love Sage, there’s something she does in episode 9 which absolutely pisses me off. Okay, now…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She’s lucky she’s hot and loves threesomes. Well, until she finally decides it’s only fair that every other time, the third party’s gotta be a dude.
You guys do realize what sarcasm/teasing is, right? I can almost guarantee that Sage is just busting the DIKs' balls when she says that she doesn't feel like having the HOTs come over to help clean up. She's basically just putting her foot down and showing that she's not gonna take shit from them while dating the MC. I really don't see how someone could have taken what she said as her being serious lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes