allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
by that time I had not yet discovered the game or the existence of this page.
Oh true. Didn't even look at when your profile was created.

But what's the 60FPS thing about? Is that a joke or did DPC mention something like that in his last dev report?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Oh true. Didn't even look at when your profile was created.

But what's the 60FPS thing about? Is that a joke or did DPC mention something like that in his last dev report?
DPC delayed chapter 10, because he wants to experiment with animations at 60fps. the chapter is still coming out in these months but it will probably come out in December.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I don't know this game need to call being a "DIK" or being a "CHICK". Seriously, 4/5 of main girl need MC on Chick path?
Jill - Chick exclusively

Maya & Josy - Likes Chick but is better to go Neutral since individually, Maya is Chick-leaning and Josy is Dik-leaning

Isabella - Accepts both ways but preffers Chick

Sage - Accepts both ways but preffers Dik

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been getting very horny lately thinking of Maya
I might have to start jacking off to her sex scenes
She is so fucking hot

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
I genuinely skipped almost every interaction with all the girls when I met Bella. Turned the game into bella scenes broken up by rapid clicking sections.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill - Chick exclusively

Maya & Josy - Likes Chick but is better to go Neutral since individually, Maya is Chick-leaning and Josy is Dik-leaning

Isabella - Accepts both ways but preffers Chick

Sage - Accepts both ways but preffers Dik
god dammit the false informations. :LOL: Every main girl available with Neutral affinity,:coffee:

Jul 8, 2018
Is the sarah shot scene in episode 2 have a bug? 3 times(neutral, mass dik, rejected RP) I repeated from the start to unlock it, I followed the important points said in this forum yet still grayed out.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes