Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the navigation issue was to an extent sorted out with the introduction of the 'map' in the DIK mansion.

I don't think the writing was that bad in episode 4 surrounding the Maya / Josy thing, you got to remember, that the MC is still, at that stage, emotionally immature when it comes to matters of the heart and the only experience he had was with a girl that he felt basically dropped him and then totally cut him out of her life, plus he never really had a female role model to teach about those things.
Tbh I still find the navigation shitty I spent so much time just looking all around the mansion for everybody during episode nine
If this was a lesser game I would have already stopped playing because I hate free roam or sandbox stuff

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
here is your answer, my good man.

View attachment 2956586
yea, nice meme
when i see end of nov/oct, i think that its more likely coz he will be able to say - like, its EARLIER than last time( dec 26) and it wont be per year update nominally.
but it doesnt matter for me, its not that the end of nov will be, like, wow, how fast that was, thanks that it isnt end of january 2024

Aug 29, 2023
Just discovered this game (thank you, Gamcore!) and I’ve been working my way through the various branches. It’s good horny fun. It’s like one of those old 1980s “Choose Your Own Adventure” novels, but with full penetration!

I’m not a fan of the idea of getting to chose your MC’s name. I call him Trey though. Trey Miller = Tremolo, y’know.

I got a question; maybe somebody caught it in the game, cuz I didn’t. As far as I can tell, Trey’s the only DIK who knows about Quinn’s “restaurant.” Except he can’t be, right? Quinn can’t grow her business unless a discreet but significant number of guys know an ever-growing number of the HOTs are sexually available for a price. Tommy at least has gotta know.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Just discovered this game (thank you, Gamcore!) and I’ve been working my way through the various branches. It’s good horny fun. It’s like one of those old 1980s “Choose Your Own Adventure” novels, but with full penetration!

I’m not a fan of the idea of getting to chose your MC’s name. I call him Trey though. Trey Miller = Tremolo, y’know.

I got a question; maybe somebody caught it in the game, cuz I didn’t. As far as I can tell, Trey’s the only DIK who knows about Quinn’s “restaurant.” Except he can’t be, right? Quinn can’t grow her business unless a discreet but significant number of guys know an ever-growing number of the HOTs are sexually available for a price. Tommy at least has gotta know.
Because of wanting to appease the anti-NTR crowd DPC won't show any of the restaurant girls with another guy doing anything overtly sexual, however we know from either dialogue or suggestive scenes that there are plenty of characters who are aware of the restaurant: Tommy and Rusty discuss Rio's oral sex skills while Derek and Fuckface are doing push-ups during hell week. We see Rio giving Dawe a lapdance during the college introduction from Maya. Jamie and Leon discuss Jamie "hooking up" with Rio. And we see a large queue for the restroom by the cafeteria which disappears when one of the restaurant girls comes out.

So unless Rio is a slut who gives it out for free to basically everyone in the college as well as being a whore who just fucks for money then there's quite a large customer base for the restaurant amongst the students however they only discuss it as if they were getting it for free.

There's also the suggestion that the free tuition for the HOTs is based on them providing sexual favours for the donors as well.

Aug 29, 2023
Thanks, anonnyscouse. I did catch the fact the free tuition comes from the donors fucking the HOTs, mainly from the scene where Stephen deletes Mona’s information from his spreadsheet after she refuses to fuck him at the preps’ party. I just didn’t catch the hints that any male student other than Miller knows about the arrangement.

Aug 29, 2023
I’ve been reading this forum with great amusement—mainly from those people simping for Josy. People love their favorites, huh? She’s cute; I get it.

Gotta admit I’m partial to Sage. Yeah, she’s pretty much a default. You have to actively reject her—multiple times!—to keep her from climbing all over Miller like a squirrel up an oak. But I love horny big-titted gingers in general. That 70’s Show got way less interesting when Donna went blonde.

I will say though—I tried a path where Miller dumped Sage because I was curious about him getting back together with Zoey in episode 9. Didn’t happen. Bummer. But then he got to play “tame the succubus” with Quinn, and now she’s my new favorite. That was some good virtual fucking.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I’ve been reading this forum with great amusement—mainly from those people simping for Josy. People love their favorites, huh? She’s cute; I get it.

Gotta admit I’m partial to Sage. Yeah, she’s pretty much a default. You have to actively reject her—multiple times!—to keep her from climbing all over Miller like a squirrel up an oak. But I love horny big-titted gingers in general. That 70’s Show got way less interesting when Donna went blonde.

I will say though—I tried a path where Miller dumped Sage because I was curious about him getting back together with Zoey in episode 9. Didn’t happen. Bummer. But then he got to play “tame the succubus” with Quinn, and now she’s my new favorite. That was some good virtual fucking.
Who the fuck is Miller ? :unsure: :unsure:

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Btw it has been more than 9 months since we saw an update or am i seeing it wrong? There was prelude but seems like update cycles are going towards 1-2 updates in a year.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes