Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
oh yes a real artist, we are talking about the same guy who made this stupid scene.

View attachment 2953926
because in the DPC universe the secondary characters lack common sense and logic, and none of them called the firemen.

View attachment 2953929
I don't know how it classified as stupid? As these things happen irl as well. Not gonna lie but firefighters always doesn't show up early and even if they did fire spread way faster and I think that scene was a well done plotwise. (No matter how much it hurts)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
oh yes a real artist, we are talking about the same guy who made this stupid scene. :BootyTime:

View attachment 2953926
because in the DPC universe the secondary characters are retarded and no one called the firemen. :KEK:

View attachment 2953929
if anything, the house should've been burned down already when MC arrived there. wood really doesn't take that much time to burn with a properly started fire

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I don't know how it classified as stupid? As these things happen irl as well. Not gonna lie but firefighters always doesn't show up early and even if they did fire spread way faster and I think that scene was a well done plotwise. (No matter how much it hurts)
damage, I don't remember that the scene damaged me, I was laughing for several minutes it was quite funny. it may seem logical to you and illogical to me, but it is what it is. besides Being a dik has too much convenience script at this point.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
How about the "patch"? What is it for? Do we have to download that too or just int. + season 3?
What is the patch is for can you tell me?
I don't know, I've never used the patch, maybe someone else here can answer this for you.
I have already asked twice the moderators to spent 2 extra minutes to make opening posts more informative and less messy. They never listen and we constantly get questions like yours in many threads, especially this one because the descriptions are really made to create confusion. Please use the "Report" link in the first post to ask for better informative text above the downloads links.
To play from start, you have to download season 1 and 2, ignore the patch, then download Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 (that should be written as "Season 3: Interlude + Episode 9").
I think the patch was necessary before EP9 was released, because it contained the import feature along with Interlude, that is now bundled in Season 3. Yeah, the present descriptions are really messy and written with the arse. But they don't give a fuck.

If many people ask the moderators to fix the opening post with better descriptions, maybe they'll finally modify it and we'll avoid headaches to many other players. Please use the REPORT function in the first post and let's see if they listen to people's complains.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
After completing another run-though, it occurred to me however hard I tried to drop Bella, she was still a choice at the end of season 2, the only way you could drop Bella was to get a bj from Cathy in Bella's car. Also I could do everything for Jill and have her relationship points at 20, yet she won't go with you (or you just don't even get the choice to pick her) if you are DIK affiliated, I just find it is strange that you can do literally every choice with Jill and still get turned down right at the end.
I find that very frustrating as well. Jill is nearly impossible to get unless you pretty much do nothing DIK'ish (aka nothing fun). I finally did get to the scene with Jill near the end of S8, but not without all the weird interactions with Bella along the way. I keep hearing that DPC doesn't do the harem stuff but for whatever reason, MC can't have a relationship with Jill without her very close friend Bella creeping all over him, and us being left without an option to avoid her.

In fact, I'm doing a run through now where I'm being as much of a DIK as I can, denying all the main girls, and for some reason, I still keep getting options for Bella. It's infuriating.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I find that very frustrating as well. Jill is nearly impossible to get unless you pretty much do nothing DIK'ish (aka nothing fun). I finally did get to the scene with Jill near the end of S8, but not without all the weird interactions with Bella along the way. I keep hearing that DPC doesn't do the harem stuff but for whatever reason, MC can't have a relationship with Jill without her very close friend Bella creeping all over him, and us being left without an option to avoid her.

In fact, I'm doing a run through now where I'm being as much of a DIK as I can, denying all the main girls, and for some reason, I still keep getting options for Bella. It's infuriating.
Because you keep going after Bella. Her entire storyline is based around suppressed sexual desire. Dont try to kiss her or make her do anything sexual. It's normal for her to be around for Jill's story because she is her best friend. It only gets weird if you mess with both of them.

It's very easy to ignore most of the main girls, except Josy and Maya, they dont want to leave you alone, but then again they are MC's best female friends so it makes sense.

You can get with Jill on neutral affinity, so some DIK choices are allowed no more than 4 if my memory serves me well, but yeah most of the time you have to be bit of a pussy.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

Obviously not, because if you kick Troy's ass in the beginning Bella will not like you. If you choose to not kick Troy's ass then when Jill tells you Bella told her she approved of you choose not to visit Bella in the library. Her route will be closed.

of the main girls -
Bella is compatible with any affinity playthrough. (DIK, NEUTRAL, CHIK)
Sage is compatible with any affinity playthrough.
Jill is compatible with a CHIK affinity playthrough
Josy/Maya are only compatible with a CHIK or Neutral Affinity* (This has to be at the time of the choice of the throuple, You can go DIK afterward but I don't expect it to end well in future chapters.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Truewoods1

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Obviously not, because if you kick Troy's ass in the beginning Bella will not like you. If you choose to not kick Troy's ass then when Jill tells you Bella told her she approved of you choose not to visit Bella in the library. Her route will be closed.

of the main girls -
Bella is compatible with any affinity playthrough. (DIK, NEUTRAL, CHIK)
Sage is compatible with any affinity playthrough.
Jill is compatible with a CHIK affinity playthrough
Josy/Maya are only compatible with a CHIK or Neutral Affinity* (This has to be at the time of the choice of the throuple, You can go DIK afterward but I don't expect it to end well in future chapters.)
Jill can go neutral as well, or she did on my last run.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
CAn Ren'py even support 60 fps animations? I'm no Renpy expert, but I am a Python expert.
Even most optimized Python applications would struggle to hit 60 on screen frame updates in a web app.

Apr 24, 2019
this is gonna be a weird question and also possibly the noob and dumb question but can someone explain to me the difference between "Path" and "Branch"?

great game btw

Reactions: VOYEUR

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
this is gonna be a weird question and also possibly the noob and dumb question but can someone explain to me the difference between "Path" and "Branch"?

great game btw
Branching happens when you have a choice to make. Your choices then place you on different paths, depending on the choice. But I think for the purposes of the game both terms are more or less the same thing, or at least often used interchangeably.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

great game btw
Path means you are in a position to take an option of a girl, branch is cutting off options to other girls.

For example up until ep 8 you could be on the path of 3 or 4 of the main girls, but then you have to choose which branch to take, which automatically takes you off the other paths. There's also paths within the branches, for example the others branch in ep 10 had 5 different paths to take for the last scene, but those paths won't close the other paths (you could finish the party with Melanie and Sarah for example but that wouldn't mean you could no longer persue Lily, Nicole or Quinn).

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

great game btw
A path is something you walk on. They are generally found on the ground.
A branch is something you hang from. They are generally found on trees.
You're welcome.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes