tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I dont know if you are troll or not.

If he is a true artist, people here have pointed obvious things that need improvement. Chrome teeth? Cyber Sage ? Isabella's proportions are ridiculous. When Jill smiles it creeps me out, she looks like an alien. Maya's skin is terrible. Animations are slow and MC moves like a pensioner. He should improve this before he can experiment with 60 fps animations.

Development was at 50 % in April. It is around this time he decided to experiment with 60 fps animations. Story is not a thing that is slowing dev time, it is his ego. Even triple A studios struggle to hit 60 fps. He is not working in unreal engine its freaking RenPy.
Agreed. Plus the fingers look like an elderly person on several of the girls or he's doing a close up of them. Not to mention, for the minigames, he hates the "rule of three" strategy. Whenever I want to do a new playthrough, I hate the minigames because you have to do them typically 5 times each. And boy do I hate that stupid pancake flipping one. It's tedious.

And yeah. Definitely don't need 60 fps for animations in an AVN. If I'm playing a FPS? Definitely want it, but not when I'm trying to bang a made up girl on my computer screen. DPC needs to focus more on making good animations and renders, with really good story, and go from there. Reduce the development time down.

Lastly, episode 9.. Just an entire episode for that Halloween party that involves yet another minigame that seems like it's going to be around for a while. If DPC only plans for 12-16 episodes, and if he goes with an entire episode per party (which I doubt) there's not going to be a whole lot of content this season. Especially since it looks like the game will end at this point before a full school year. So if 16 episodes is the full length game, that's two semesters maybe and the game finishes, which is pretty "fast" in the game world for all this happening. But it's still a good game, so I play it. Just hope some pacing issues are done better, less unneeded animations, and more plot development episodes.

Reactions: Gunizz

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I have already asked twice the moderators to spent 2 extra minutes to make opening posts more informative and less messy. They never listen and we constantly get questions like yours in many threads, especially this one because the descriptions are really made to create confusion. Please use the "Report" link in the first post to ask for better informative text above the downloads links.
To play from start, you have to download season 1 and 2, ignore the patch, then download Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 (that should be written as "Season 3: Interlude + Episode 9").
I think the patch was necessary before EP9 was released, because it contained the import feature along with Interlude, that is now bundled in Season 3. Yeah, the present descriptions are really messy and written with the arse. But they don't give a fuck.

If many people ask the moderators to fix the opening post with better descriptions, maybe they'll finally modify it and we'll avoid headaches to many other players. Please use the REPORT function in the first post and let's see if they listen to people's complains.
Ok thanks for taking much of your time replying.

Reactions: Gunizz

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
What's the absolute maximum number of girls (and which) you can be fucking/ doing a route for? At least until the final choice in ep 8.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
DPC needs to solve Maya's tuition problem soon
Can't he see how stressful this must be for her
First her family won't let her be with the woman she loves
Then that whole tuition thing happens
It needs to end so that Maya can start living her life
I hate seeing people treat her like crap

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
What's the absolute maximum number of girls (and which) you can be fucking/ doing a route for? At least until the final choice in ep 8.
16? Sage, Bella, Rio, Cammy, Quinn, Sarah, Melanie, Lily, Envy, I can't remember the other stripper's name Candy I think, Madame, Jade, Nora, Josy (one time only), Zoey in flashback & Tara in ep 8. Any I'm missing?

Reactions: Lexkar83

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Think of the positive side, from the next chapter you can see the stress of Maya at 60 fps

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's more stressful for fans, because people get tired from this plotline.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I agree to an extent, but I think that particular plotline will expand, because it goes beyond Burke and there is a cabal behind him, you get that knowledge from the phone call after he sees Maya and then Derek discovering the camera, plus there a few other things that have happened that could be attributed to Burke.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Such as...?
I think the writing could be improved a bit
Episode 4 especially was really annoying when the mc was crying about Maya & Josy

Also the navigation could be made easier
Whenever I play an episode it's annoying looking around the mansion for the people the mc has to talk to

There are probably other things but I have forgotten them at the moment lol

Don't get me wrong tho this is still my favourite visual novel
And is the top of the genre

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy92 In order to have a free tuition, someone asks Maya to make out with Arieth and Chad, will you accept ?
Hmm I don't know lol
I would much rather she make out with Riona

About Maya's tuition maybe the mc could start a go fund me to get the money

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think the writing could be improved a bit
Episode 4 especially was really annoying when the mc was crying about Maya & Josy

Also the navigation could be made easier
Whenever I play an episode it's annoying looking around the mansion for the people the mc has to talk to

There are probably other things but I have forgotten them at the moment lol

Don't get me wrong tho this is still my favourite visual novel
And is the top of the genre
I think the navigation issue was to an extent sorted out with the introduction of the 'map' in the DIK mansion.

I don't think the writing was that bad in episode 4 surrounding the Maya / Josy thing, you got to remember, that the MC is still, at that stage, emotionally immature when it comes to matters of the heart and the only experience he had was with a girl that he felt basically dropped him and then totally cut him out of her life, plus he never really had a female role model to teach about those things.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes