Apr 24, 2019
Path means you are in a position to take an option of a girl, branch is cutting off options to other girls.

For example up until ep 8 you could be on the path of 3 or 4 of the main girls, but then you have to choose which branch to take, which automatically takes you off the other paths. There's also paths within the branches, for example the others branch in ep 10 had 5 different paths to take for the last scene, but those paths won't close the other paths (you could finish the party with Melanie and Sarah for example but that wouldn't mean you could no longer persue Lily, Nicole or Quinn).

thank you thank you thank you.
You were definitely helpful

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Because of wanting to appease the anti-NTR crowd DPC won't show any of the restaurant girls with another guy doing anything overtly sexual, however we know from either dialogue or suggestive scenes that there are plenty of characters who are aware of the restaurant: Tommy and Rusty discuss Rio's oral sex skills while Derek and Fuckface are doing push-ups during hell week. We see Rio giving Dawe a lapdance during the college introduction from Maya. Jamie and Leon discuss Jamie "hooking up" with Rio. And we see a large queue for the restroom by the cafeteria which disappears when one of the restaurant girls comes out.

So unless Rio is a slut who gives it out for free to basically everyone in the college as well as being a whore who just fucks for money then there's quite a large customer base for the restaurant amongst the students however they only discuss it as if they were getting it for free.

There's also the suggestion that the free tuition for the HOTs is based on them providing sexual favours for the donors as well.
oh yeah, those mentally challenged assholes. what kind of group would we be without those individuals. :FacePalm:

80ehve.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
DPC needs to solve Maya's tuition problem soon
Can't he see how stressful this must be for her
First her family won't let her be with the woman she loves
Then that whole tuition thing happens
It needs to end so that Maya can start living her life
I hate seeing people treat her like crap
People treat Maya like shit, because she's a hypocrite who spends all her time complaining about her problems instead of solving them and judges people who don't align with her ideology or the way she sees the world.

80ejq1.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I think the writing could be improved a bit
Episode 4 especially was really annoying when the mc was crying about Maya & Josy

Also the navigation could be made easier
Whenever I play an episode it's annoying looking around the mansion for the people the mc has to talk to

There are probably other things but I have forgotten them at the moment lol

Don't get me wrong tho this is still my favourite visual novel
And is the top of the genre
look him go, joshy92 is on a roll haha.

80el7x.gif

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Sometimes I'm glad DPC doesn't hire help. Or more specifically, I'm glad he doesn't hire help with the writing. There are definitely complaints about how he writes but we all still enjoy it for the most part.

In an alternate universe, Being a DIK could've just ended up being another College Kings if he had. :KEK:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
People treat Maya like shit, because she's a hypocrite who spends all her time complaining about her problems instead of solving them and judges people who don't align with her ideology or the way she sees the world.

View attachment 2957202
Where the fuck were you a year ago when I was waiting for Ep 9 last year? What a breath of fresh air.

Also what's all this about 60FPS? Is this a real thing? Is it finally the straw that broke the Geralt's back? Does this mean a December 2024(lol) release for ep 10? I don't pay enough attention anymore! Find out next time on Being a DIK!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i haven't really follow BADIK updates in some time now, are we still on September (probably not) / October release?

or are we closer to December now?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Where the fuck were you a year ago when I was waiting for Ep 9 last year? What a breath of fresh air.

Also what's all this about 60FPS? Is this a real thing? Is it finally the straw that broke the Geralt's back? Does this mean a December 2024(lol) release for ep 10? I don't pay enough attention anymore! Find out next time on Being a DIK!
by that time I had not yet discovered the game or the existence of this page.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes