Murgus

May 17, 2018
This is the price you pay for working with a true artist. Instead of milking or middling talent, you have an someone who keeps looking for ways to expand his craft, broaden his vision and reach deeper into the immersion.

I get it, you want your next hit of seratonin. But there are plenty of AVNs to give you a bit of black tar heroin. This isn't that. BaD is meant to be something in more. Even if you don't recognize that.

This is one of the few games that people have said they'd play even without the sex scenes. It's one of the few games where people are truly invested in the story. And that kind of quality takes time to create.
I think the main reason for wanting the game to finish in a reasonable time is that a game like this is not necessarily timeless for the individual person. Your enjoyment of the game comes from the "youthful" emotions that you might not have once you get a family and children for example. 6 years is a long time to wait for the completion of a game that you are heavily invested in.

Also changing your vision in the middle of a project is not the best idea typically.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
This is the price you pay for working with a true artist. Instead of milking or middling talent, you have an someone who keeps looking for ways to expand his craft, broaden his vision and reach deeper into the immersion.

I get it, you want your next hit of seratonin. But there are plenty of AVNs to give you a bit of black tar heroin. This isn't that. BaD is meant to be something in more. Even if you don't recognize that.

This is one of the few games that people have said they'd play even without the sex scenes. It's one of the few games where people are truly invested in the story. And that kind of quality takes time to create.
I dont know if you are troll or not.

If he is a true artist, people here have pointed obvious things that need improvement. Chrome teeth? Cyber Sage ? Isabella's proportions are ridiculous. When Jill smiles it creeps me out, she looks like an alien. Maya's skin is terrible. Animations are slow and MC moves like a pensioner. He should improve this before he can experiment with 60 fps animations.

Development was at 50 % in April. It is around this time he decided to experiment with 60 fps animations. Story is not a thing that is slowing dev time, it is his ego. Even triple A studios struggle to hit 60 fps. He is not working in unreal engine its freaking RenPy.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 2238703

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9
Win/Linux: - - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Patch (Interlude to EP 9)
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
Hello there is something i cannot understand in this game, why when you copy your save folder "BeingaDIK-1535311494" on a new pc to continue the game, you loose all the rewards and scene already done

c:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

can anyone explains me where are stored the rewards and scene stuff ? it really suxx to loose rewards progress each time you change the installation of the game.

cartell

Jun 1, 2017
I'm in a loop of two scenes after I throw Oscar out of the Halloween party. One is Jill welcoming Bella in her banana costume surprised she actually came and the other one right after that is Sage, Josy and Maya finding out it's Bella in the mummy costume.. can't move any further as both scenes repeat themselves over and over again.

Can I do anything with that or it's game over for me? lol Thanks.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm in a loop of two scenes after I throw Oscar out of the Halloween party. One is Jill welcoming Bella in her banana costume surprised she actually came and the other one right after that is Sage, Josy and Maya finding out it's Bella in the mummy costume.. can't move any further as both scenes repeat themselves over and over again.

This is because season 3 doesn't recognise conflicting choices from season 2 if you used the cheat mod, season 3 is confused if you picked Jill and Bella, not sure if the patch fixed that issue or not though.

Reactions: cartell

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

You've modded your game to have both Bella and Jill paths open after the ep 8 choice. Because Bella and Jill wear different costumes depending on if you're on their path or not this breaks the game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
After completing another run-though, it occurred to me however hard I tried to drop Bella, she was still a choice at the end of season 2, the only way you could drop Bella was to get a bj from Cathy in Bella's car. Also I could do everything for Jill and have her relationship points at 20, yet she won't go with you (or you just don't even get the choice to pick her) if you are DIK affiliated, I just find it is strange that you can do literally every choice with Jill and still get turned down right at the end.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Come to think of it, have you ever seen Arieth, Quinn or Rio doing anything even remotely resembling study? Cam and Mona were in the class with the MC, Lily was there, Sarah was in gender studies class, Sage was in the library, there were "good girls" here and there in the class, even one of the vixens, the one who was gangbanged at the dorm party, I don’t remember her name, she was taking an exam. But these three? I mean, they have quite a lot of screen time, but there's no way to show them in such an exotic setting as a classroom? My impression is that they just live in the sorority house and are not B&R students.
You don't see those girls in class because all of the classroom scenes focus on MC or Josy. They are both in their first year taking 100-level classes, so you aren't going to see any of the 2nd-year+ girls in there unless they are looping back to take an intro class (like Jill is doing) or so dumb they failed the first few times they took them (Dawe and Anthony) or picking up an easy fill-in credit (Sarah in Gender Studies). Arieth may be taking other remedial classes than the ones MC and his crew happen to be in, or she might have managed to pass those at some point. Rio even tells Cammy that she's doing okay in her classes and not failing any, so she is certainly going to some. You might as well argue that none of the DIKs other than MC and Derek are enrolled since you don't see them in any of the classroom scenes or the library.

cartell

Jun 1, 2017
This is because season 3 doesn't recognise conflicting choices from season 2 if you used the cheat mod, season 3 is confused if you picked Jill and Bella, not sure if the patch fixed that issue or not though.
You've modded your game to have both Bella and Jill paths open after the ep 8 choice. Because Bella and Jill wear different costumes depending on if you're on their path or not this breaks the game.
Yeah, I was afraid that this was the case. Now it's clear as day I can't have them both. Haha. Thanks both of you guys, appreciate it.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
After completing another run-though, it occurred to me however hard I tried to drop Bella, she was still a choice at the end of season 2, the only way you could drop Bella was to get a bj from Cathy in Bella's car. Also I could do everything for Jill and have her relationship points at 20, yet she won't go with you (or you just don't even get the choice to pick her) if you are DIK affiliated, I just find it is strange that you can do literally every choice with Jill and still get turned down right at the end.
If you are DIK at certain points with Jill she decides you aren't the guy for her. Her unspoken thoughts reveal this if you compare them to MC being a CHICK or neutral.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

oh yes a real artist, we are talking about the same guy who made this stupid scene. :BootyTime:

Screenshot_20230615_202047_Acting_lessons.jpg
because in the DPC universe the secondary characters are retarded and no one called the firemen. :KEK:

80979r.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes