Aug 16, 2017
We look forward to your return when Being a DIK 3D is announced! To be followed up by the augmented reality mobile game Being a DIK GO!
Being A DIK GO? I can see it now - Police officer to superior: "We picked up this guy, calls himself Moonhowler1972, looked all messed up and wild eyed . . . stumbling around looking into his phone and repeating "Sage . . . Must find Sage . . . . ". Superior: "Chuck him in the same cell as that 'Karamba' bloke. He was doing the same thing but looking for a 'Quinn'. Reckoned she was the Second Coming". Another officer comes in. "We've got 3 more - a Joshy, a Darkwen, and an Orgitas, who was also carrying a large bottle of baby oil". Superior: "Mother of God . . . . the apocalypse is upon us".

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
We look forward to your return when Being a DIK 3D is announced! To be followed up by the augmented reality mobile game Being a DIK GO!
This is the price you pay for working with a true artist. Instead of milking or middling talent, you have an someone who keeps looking for ways to expand his craft, broaden his vision and reach deeper into the immersion.

I get it, you want your next hit of seratonin. But there are plenty of AVNs to give you a bit of black tar heroin. This isn't that. BaD is meant to be something in more. Even if you don't recognize that.

This is one of the few games that people have said they'd play even without the sex scenes. It's one of the few games where people are truly invested in the story. And that kind of quality takes time to create.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
You're telling me I'll be able to collect Bellas all around the world??
Sign me up, no more IRL tail chasing, AR waifus are my future calling!

• Haha
Reactions: Nacht13

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Guys, guys - I think I just figured out something major!

Jill. Is. Literally. Retarded.

Mentally Challenged.
Half-witted.
Intellectually Disabled.
Cognitively Impaired.

That's the reason she was bullied as a child, why Bella is so overprotective of her, why she is taking remedial freshman classes as a junior, "the mooooooooon", etc.

View attachment 1695517742395.webp Jill is Mr. F!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

Mentally Challenged.
Half-witted.
Intellectually Disabled.
Cognitively Impaired.

That's the reason she was bullied as a child, why Bella is so overprotective of her, why she is taking remedial freshman classes as a junior, "the mooooooooon", etc.

View attachment 2952236 Jill is Mr. F!
tbf.. It is B&R... A college who let Arieth in. These people will unlikely have jobs that carry a great deal of responsibility in the future.

Sep 14, 2023

Mentally Challenged.
Half-witted.
Intellectually Disabled.
Cognitively Impaired.

View attachment 2952236 Jill is Mr. F!
I don't think retarded would be an entirely comprehensive descriptor.

I believe it would be more accurate to say that she has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and autistic people really do get bullied a lot, I would know :cry:

Snake88

Jul 6, 2020
Hello I am kind of confused which links to download. After downloading S1-S2 do I download and apply the patch to get the game's latest version or do I need to download S3 as well?
Download season 3 too (Interlude and Ep.9) and import your saves that you made in the dedicated menu after Ep.8.

Reactions: Nacht13 and VOYEUR

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Guys, you need to calm down. There's nothing you can do. You just need to accept it.
Every decision he's made in the last few months has been wrong. 60fps is ridiculous, but he probably decided to go for it when he saw that animations were rendering too fast. He said himself he gets worried when he sees the animation queue is empty.
No point in wasting nerve cells on crap like swearing and complaining. The sooner you realize this the easier your life will be.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
The news is not very good. Our author lost control of himself and started making animations at 60FPS, which doubled the framerate and the new RTX4090 were used for this improvement "that everyone was waiting for" (No). 61 animations are currently in the queue, of which 10 will be combined into one, and a small number of animations will be prepared for posing within 1-2 weeks. In short: we're screwed. The release window could be November, but I wouldn't be surprised that with this amount of data it could be December.
It's actually teased if you play the interlude and go into Episode 9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I don't know if you have to play the interlude, just start Ep 9. I just hope Christmas isn't Episode 10. I'm sick of people/businesses skipping over Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
tbf.. It is B&R... A college who let Arieth in. These people will unlikely have jobs that carry a great deal of responsibility in the future.
Come to think of it, have you ever seen Arieth, Quinn or Rio doing anything even remotely resembling study? Cam and Mona were in the class with the MC, Lily was there, Sarah was in gender studies class, Sage was in the library, there were "good girls" here and there in the class, even one of the vixens, the one who was gangbanged at the dorm party, I don’t remember her name, she was taking an exam. But these three? I mean, they have quite a lot of screen time, but there's no way to show them in such an exotic setting as a classroom? My impression is that they just live in the sorority house and are not B&R students.

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Come to think of it, have you ever seen Arieth, Quinn or Rio doing anything even remotely resembling study? Cam and Mona were in the class with the MC, Lily was there, Sarah was in gender studies class, Sage was in the library, there were "good girls" here and there in the class, even one of the vixens, the one who was gangbanged at the dorm party, I don’t remember her name, she was taking an exam. But these three? I mean, they have quite a lot of screen time, but there's no way to show them in such an exotic setting as a classroom? My impression is that they just live in the sorority house and are not B&R students.
That is actually a decent observation. However, when I was at Uni I went to the library at the ghostly hours. Though, not all is lost! Perhaps dalli_x has a theory aha.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well, Quinn was selling to Sally at the library, if that counts :)
I can't even remember if it is said what they do study. I think Quinn was rather evasive on the topic iirc. Though Quinn and Rio look like they might be Art students. Arieth? Well... Mmm... Probably a Media Studies degree. They tend to be for the, er, less academically inclined, shall we say?

Reactions: yossa999
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes