DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I personally don't think there'll be any pregnancy content in the game but to suggest Jill would be the only candidate is frankly ludicrous. Bella is 38 so could easily have another few years of childbirthing years, with modern medicine a late pregnancy is not nearly as much of an issue as it was in the past. Josy and Maya are bisexual (Josy certainly) no reason why one or both wouldn't want a child in the future. Sage is only a party girl half the time, and sees it as her duty to be a party girl as head of the HOTs, once she settles down outside of college life there's no reason she wouldn't want a family.

And that's only the MGs. Nicole already has a child, there's no reason to believe she'd be against having another one. Rio is coming round to the idea of settling down and dating one guy, the next step would be considering a family. If Zoey can rekindle the romance with Fuckface there's no reason she wouldn't want a future family.

I seriously doubt there will be any in-game pregnancy content but there's a lot of scope for epilogue endings to include Fuckface having a family with the girl he ends up with.
I would be quite surprised if Bella got pregnant by the MC, that would mean the MC would become a father while still in college. Something quite unusual with the exception of Arieth's pregnancy. Maybe some girls get pregnant in the end, but not Bella. Also, the fact that Bella doesn't give the MC an earful every time he fills her pussy with cum makes me believe that she can't have kids, since she's not on pills since she hasn't had sex in years.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I would be quite surprised if Bella got pregnant by the MC, that would mean the MC would become a father while still in college. Something quite unusual with the exception of Arieth's pregnancy. Maybe some girls get pregnant in the end, but not Bella. Also, the fact that Bella doesn't give the MC an earful every time he fills her pussy with cum makes me believe that she can't have kids, since she's not on pills since she hasn't had sex in years.
Depending on what Fuckface discovers about his maternal parentage, or what happens to B&R as a whole when the sex for tuition and the prostitution and drug rings are made public, he may not stay at college after the first year. It's possible that Bella is unable to conceive, however it is worth noting that birth control pills can be used for other reasons, such as managing particularly bad menstrual issues and lets be honest Bella does seem to be in a position of constant PMS so that is entirely possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Depending on what Fuckface discovers about his maternal parentage, or what happens to B&R as a whole when the sex for tuition and the prostitution and drug rings are made public, he may not stay at college after the first year. It's possible that Bella is unable to conceive, however it is worth noting that birth control pills can be used for other reasons, such as managing particularly bad menstrual issues and lets be honest Bella does seem to be in a position of constant PMS so that is entirely possible.
Are you not a charmer one? Don't get me wrong, I would love an ending where Bella has kids with the MC. However, I already realized that you always have an answer for everything. I hope you're right though...

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Sorry but what is "constant PMS" :))

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
How exactly did the plot progress by having the main character meet Vinny?

Nothing happened there. Nobody got hurt, nobody called the cops, nobody did a damn thing that would force the plot to move forward at all. If anything, the plot regressed because now you have Tommy and Quinn working together again. It's like DPC is trying to stuff the shit back in the goose here instead of letting it hit the fan.

Then the chapter ends with Derek discovering a device planted in his smoke detector. And you know what that's going to lead to? NOTHING! It'll be another load of fuck all, just like the last cliffhanger where the MC was in a big panic over learning that Jade was Sage's mother. I even had the MC tell Jade that he fucked her daughter, and the only drama there was a single slap. Then the two fucked in the kitchen as if nothing had changed between them.

And the other big cliffhanger moment from last chapter was the old ex showing up. And what happened there? NOTHING! She goes to the party after reassuring us that even though she didn't even try to contact us at all in the past eight months, she really missed us. What a catch she is. Really glad we had the whole fucking Interlude about her getting some ugly tattoos and failing at surfing. Great use of development time.

The only notable progression I saw during the endless stream of Where's Waldo free roaming horseshit gameplay that made up this episode, was that Sally hates us a bit less. Which is great and all, but I have no faith that it will lead anywhere. Cathy was a day one fantasy option, and we never got her. So for all we know, Sally could get axed the same way.

So anyways, the Halloween episode sucked. It sucked harder than Quinn kneeling in front of Stephen. You're giving it too much credit with what you said, which is funny because you were trying to be critical of it.
The Quinn and Tommy on the roof thing is weird. If it wasn't for the flashback of Quinn and Rox playing chess before that, I wouldn't even be answering you right now. But this thing could turn into a powder keg.

Just before that, Quinn learns from the MC so Tommy wants to return to the DIK roots and party with Dorm Girls again. Quinn and the MC agree on this for the first time so that both don't want that. Quinn then even gets this confirmed because she sees Tommy fucking Christie. Quinn assumes so Vinny showed up at the party for Tommy.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and/or "divide et impera."

This is exactly what happened in the conversation between Quinn and the MC. Quinn at odds with Tommy, Tommy acting like an ass towards the MC. The only commonality Tommy has with the MC is that they are both DIKs.

Tommy makes a mistake. He tells Quinn so Vinny had a real gun he was threatening the MC with and Tommy is also stupid enough to show Quinn the prop. Quinn is obviously worried about the MC and she knows from the MC that Tommy could stab hers in the back. Let me remind you of Quinn and Tommy's flashback in EP4. Tommy offered himself to Quinn as a scapegoat.

Quinn could just play chess with Tommy on the roof. The enticement Quinn offers Tommy is so they can both get along again, with the prospect of things going back to the way they once were. But Quinn now knows so Tommy lied to the MC.

I think so that becomes a powder keg and at some point the MC is faced with a choice between Quinn and Tommy. That decision is not going to be easy. I see several possibilities. But I'm excited to see what options DPC gives us for that.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So is Arieth's pregnancy just a placebo?:eek::ROFLMAO:
:LOL: I did mean pregnancy involving Fuckface. But the again we know Fuckface has gotten so drunk that he can't remember anything he did after a certain point the night before, who knows what could've happened if he ran into Arieth in that condition... :oops:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm still on the fence about Maya, I dislike the "lesbian waiting for the right dick" trope and feel she falls into that category. It'd be very unlikely for a bisexual girl to have reached the age of 18 without encountering a guy she had a crush on (either encountering them in person or having a crush on a male celebrity). Josy however is definitely bisexual and has mentioned that she has dated guys as well as girls.
Yeah i guess we will have to wait and see how her character is handled in later episodes
Either way though Maya is my favourite girl.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
:LOL: I did mean pregnancy involving Fuckface. But the again we know Fuckface has gotten so drunk that he can't remember anything he did after a certain point the night before, who knows what could've happened if he ran into Arieth in that condition... :oops:
What a great news for Dawe then. If Arieth gives birth to a boy, he will probably be very gifted in the footlong department. He'll make daddy Dawe proud of him!

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I keep seeing people call Maya & Josy lesbians
I think It's more accurate to say they are bisexual imo

Of course, I would rather not use labels at all.
But either way we know one simple thing
They are fucking awesome.
Well, Maya told the MC in his face that she liked him because he's feminine.

She is “trying” for a relationship with a guy most likely because that's what her family (and her girlfriend) expect of her, and the fact that she found a nice guy who is also feminine seems like the best option for her, but yet she isn't putting much effort into the relationship, she seems to only like him 15% as much as Josy likes him.

So far, people have used the excuse of the problems with the tuition as the reason why she hasn't put much effort into the relationship, but is that all?

Lesbians may not be attracted to a masculine guy, but they still use dildos, so it's not impossible for a lesbian to try to “date” a feminine guy who's good in bed.

Josy is definitely bisexual, Maya is trying.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I personally don't think there'll be any pregnancy content in the game but to suggest Jill would be the only candidate is frankly ludicrous. Bella is 38 so could easily have another few years of childbirthing years, with modern medicine a late pregnancy is not nearly as much of an issue as it was in the past. Josy and Maya are bisexual (Josy certainly) no reason why one or both wouldn't want a child in the future. Sage is only a party girl half the time, and sees it as her duty to be a party girl as head of the HOTs, once she settles down outside of college life there's no reason she wouldn't want a family.

And that's only the MGs. Nicole already has a child, there's no reason to believe she'd be against having another one. Rio is coming round to the idea of settling down and dating one guy, the next step would be considering a family. If Zoey can rekindle the romance with Fuckface there's no reason she wouldn't want a future family.

I seriously doubt there will be any in-game pregnancy content but there's a lot of scope for epilogue endings to include Fuckface having a family with the girl he ends up with.
Agreed. Pretty sure AL ended the epilogue with a pregnancy for your LI?

Regarding Bella, even without IFV or in vitro, most modern women can have babies until at least 45. With modern tech you can (but you really really shouldn't) have children into your sixties.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

She is “trying” for a relationship with a guy most likely because that's what her family (and her girlfriend) expect of her, and the fact that she found a nice guy who is also feminine seems like the best option for her, but yet she isn't putting much effort into the relationship, she seems to only like him 15% as much as Josy likes him.

So far, people have used the excuse of the problems with the tuition as the reason why she hasn't put much effort into the relationship, but is that all?

Lesbians may not be attracted to a masculine guy, but they still use dildos, so it's not impossible for a lesbian to try to “date” a feminine guy who's good in bed.

I kind of disagree
To me it was clear she has feelings for the mc especially after that scene early in the game
Where they are on Maya's bed kissing and she is wondering what the mc is doing to her

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

I don't think this "feminine" definition is related to the sex at all. She explained that she meant that he was very good at making emotional connections with women. That he always finds the right words to calm and comfort her, that she feels safe next to him, that he cares about her. And it's not just about Maya, this is the trait that most girls appreciate in him.
Just remember, Sage says almost the same thing, he is the only one she can be herself with, openly discuss her feelings and emotions, feel cared for. And that's what the means a world to her in their relationship, his footlong is a great addition but not what comes first. Same thing with Jill, she even complained about her dating experience with Rusty and how seeing him play the "masculine" tough guy with his friends and not paying attention to her was a big red stop sign for their relationship.
As for their sexual relationship, Maya seems to be pretty comfortable with this, yes, at first she was insecure and doubtful, but lately, in the scene when they were watching a movie on TV, and at the dorm party, she was quite confident and proactive, which looked more like she was enjoying it much than just trying to cope.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think this "feminine" definition is related to the sex at all. She explained that she meant that he was very good at making emotional connections with women. That he always finds the right words to calm and comfort her, that she feels safe next to him, that he cares about her. And it's not just about Maya, this is the trait that most girls appreciate in him.
Just remember, Sage says almost the same thing, he is the only one she can be herself with, openly discuss her feelings and emotions, feel cared for. And that's what the means a world to her in their relationship, his footlong is a great addition but not what comes first. Same thing with Jill, she even complained about her dating experience with Rusty and how seeing him play the "masculine" tough guy with his friends and not paying attention to her was a big red stop sign for their relationship.
As for their sexual relationship, Maya seems to be pretty comfortable with this, yes, at first she was insecure and doubtful, but lately, in the scene when they were watching a movie on TV, and at the dorm party, she was quite confident and proactive, which looked more like she was enjoying it much than just trying to cope.
You said it way better than I ever could :)
To me at this point Maya really likes the mc and isn't just doing it for other people imo.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I kind of disagree
To me it was clear she has feelings for the mc especially after that scene early in the game
Where they are on Maya's bed kissing and she is wondering what the mc is doing to her
She was needy at that time, family issues, relationship issues, stress, and as she said, the MC was there for her, she needed someone and Josy wasn't there.

And that she started to like the MC that's obvious, I never said otherwise, but if you remember, in that beginning you mentioned she was alone, full of problems, only the MC was there for her, when they almost kissed for the first time she backed off, she knew she was doing something wrong but she needed it so she gave in, if Josy had been there she wouldn't have even considered something with the MC, even if she and Josy were fighting and taking a break.

I didn't say his feminine side had anything to do with sex, in the dialogue where Maya tells him why she thinks he's feminine she explains why, and that's basically what you wrote.

My comment about a lesbian having a thing for a guy who is feminine and good in bed wasn't directed at Maya, it was generalized.

I said that Maya liked him because he's feminine, I was wrong there, I should have said that the reason she got close to him and got along with him so easily is because he has that feminine side, and again, like you said, a lot of girls like that about him.

As for their relationship, especially in the scene where they watch a movie on TV that he gave her, to me that felt more like a moment between good friends than a couple, so I think that what she feels for the MC is not that strong, compared to Josy of course, and we see it again in the scene where he breaks up with them, Maya was sad, but she accepted it well, as for Josy...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Here's an 'out of left field' curve ball for y'all that concerns anyone on the CHICK path, any girl(s).
I was thinking earlier, and here are my thoughts.

Concerning the flower Jamie gets you to take care of if you accepted, what will be the first flower used for?

Will it be to give to a girl or girls you chose to be with?
Or will it be for someone's funeral?
:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yossa999

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She was needy at that time, family issues, relationship issues, stress, and as she said, the MC was there for her, she needed someone and Josy wasn't there.

And that she started to like the MC that's obvious, I never said otherwise, but if you remember, in that beginning you mentioned she was alone, full of problems, only the MC was there for her, when they almost kissed for the first time she backed off, she knew she was doing something wrong but she needed it so she gave in, if Josy had been there she wouldn't have even considered something with the MC, even if she and Josy were fighting and taking a break.

I didn't say his feminine side had anything to do with sex, in the dialogue where Maya tells him why she thinks he's feminine she explains why, and that's basically what you wrote.

My comment about a lesbian having a thing for a guy who is feminine and good in bed wasn't directed at Maya, it was generalized.

I said that Maya liked him because he's feminine, I was wrong there, I should have said that the reason she got close to him and got along with him so easily is because he has that feminine side, and again, like you said, a lot of girls like that about him.

As for their relationship, especially in the scene where they watch a movie on TV that he gave her, to me that felt more like a moment between good friends than a couple, so I think that what she feels for the MC is not that strong, compared to Josy of course, and we see it again in the scene where he breaks up with them, Maya was sad, but she accepted it well, as for Josy...
I personally think she really loves the mc
But I think we will just have to agree to disagree

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes