TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
THIS EXACTLY! i don’t get how people defend her. i wouldn’t be suprised if she cheated on MC if they get into something
Same reason we ignore the fact half the women are walking red flags? Horny. I mean half the women are cheats, prostitute/strippers or gloryhole prostitutes. Bella and Jill are about the only ones it'd be remotely surprising if they cheated. In real life if a mate was dating say Riona, Nicole, Lily or Camila you'd advise him to get his head tested as well as his dick, gloryhole prostitute isn't exactly a byword for loyal partner. The only difference between Quinn and the rest of the girls is she'll get a bigger slice of the pie for sucking far less dick than the restaurant or pink rose girls have to suck.

The game is a collegiate hoe buffet may as well dig in.

Obama-Napkin-Detail-©-via-Pintrest.jpg

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Same reason we ignore the fact half the women are walking red flags? Horny. I mean half the women are cheats, prostitute/strippers or gloryhole prostitutes. Bella and Jill are about the only ones it'd be remotely surprising if they cheated. In real life if a mate was dating say Riona, Nicole, Lily or Camila you'd advise him to get his head tested as well as his dick, gloryhole prostitute isn't exactly a byword for loyal partner. The only difference between Quinn and the rest of the girls is she'll get a bigger slice of the pie for sucking far less dick than the restaurant or pink rose girls have to suck.

The game is a collegiate hoe buffet may as well dig in.

View attachment 3947932
Lilly is pretty smart about it, though. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Is it just me, or did she start losing her asian facial features in the second season? In fact, even in the first season I didn't realize that she's kinda half asian. I thought it was just a type of face, you know.
1724110506842.png 1724110526004.png 1724110572204.png
Less heavy on the makeup maybe? Smiles more? She doesn't look all that different from to me, except she definitely isn't as strung out as the first season.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes