iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I personally don't see how having a little bit of exhibitionism makes her unfaithful or more prone to cheating. While someone like Jill is probably the most faithful LI you can get. I still think Sage is also is one of the more faithful characters in the game and yes I know she does cheat on Chad if you play FWB Sage but I feel she has put up with alot and was just at a breaking point. Yeah it's not an excuse to cheat but I always felt once she becomes your friend , girlfriend whatever she is really loyal and faithful within the boundaries of that relationship. It feels like to me she can put up with alot until she breaks unless it's a betrayal.
my bad.
i wanted say, Jacob stopped her in an exhibitionsim move. you stopped her in a cheating move. you did the same as Jacob. both of you tell to mc, dont do it.
the result isnt same. the result is different.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Man, as a Brit, waking up and coming here with my morning cuppa, it takes ages to get caught up to speed. By the time I get to the last page, there's usually a new last page to follow it! :LOL:

If ever there was a cumshot that deserved a "pew pew pewpew" soundtrack, this is it.

I dunno, I'd just call that a nice bush. I don't think it's hairy enough to be an 80s one.

I don't remember this one, where did it crop up?
During the flashback scene reading the diary with zoey in episode 10

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
No, I skipped that one. I know someone that did it, he's never been the same again.

View attachment 3948822
The damn OFT disappears for months and when he reappears he always comes back with some good bizarre memes haha. :KEK:
Well, right up until the Stanley ones anyway. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's the prison route, but seeing that the MC is a pussy, I guess that route belongs to vinny. :KEK:
Don't ever remind us of that abomination route
Stanley Watching You 1.png Stanley Watching You 2.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mackey32

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
There's too many previews outside of the DIK mansion, no way this massive free roam will be another Episode 9 level party. And if it was, Bella players would get shafted big time, because she wouldn't be able to attend and working on a unique branch would be even more work for DPC, especially because it would have to compensate on missing the party.

As for the Episode 9 opening, I'm not really sure what the general consensus is—flashback or flashforward. I'm leaning towards flashforward, and hoping it isn't going to be a worse situation than the Episode 10 ending...
Ye, do not do that mate, been there, done that, my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined.
More than half of EP9's previews were not in the DIK mansion, hence why I always thought the party would be like 1/3 of the episode big, or half at most. We all know how that went :HideThePain:

As for the intro, since we haven't been given reason to think otherwise, I still think it's a flashback like every other intro, but EP9 was so different from the rest structurally wise that all bets are off, we'll see...

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Ye, do not do that mate, been there, done that, my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined.
More than half of EP9's previews were not in the DIK mansion, hence why I always thought the party would be like 1/3 of the episode big, or half at most. We all know how that went :HideThePain:

As for the intro, since we haven't been given reason to think otherwise, I still think it's a flashback like every other intro, but EP9 was so different from the rest structurally wise that all bets are off, we'll see...
Ah shit, that's a good point. Sneaky fucker DPC :KEK: Well in that case maybe it is another party episode... tbh though, if it is another Episode 9 style episode, he probably should have saved that for New Year's, I feel that warrants a more raucous party atmosphere than Christmas.

I feel like it's a flashforward for a few reasons. It's short, and all it does is tease that shit goes down at Bella's during Christmas. It'd be kinda lame to save a flashback for a later episode rather than just play it out right then and there, especially because we know Bella is alright, and it obviously can't be about James' fate because she thinks he's still out there. So it might be this upcoming Christmas, and considering that cunt Vinny is escalating things, maybe he starts gunning for MC after Rio is saved. It's also different for DPC, who likes to shake things up every now and then.

Reactions: DarkKiller

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Ah shit, that's a good point. Sneaky fucker DPC :KEK: Well in that case maybe it is another party episode... tbh though, if it is another Episode 9 style episode, he probably should have saved that for New Year's, I feel that warrants a more raucous party atmosphere than Christmas.

I feel like it's a flashforward for a few reasons. It's short, and all it does is tease that shit goes down at Bella's during Christmas. It'd be kinda lame to save a flashback for a later episode rather than just play it out right then and there, especially because we know Bella is alright, and it obviously can't be about James' fate because she thinks he's still out there. So it might be this upcoming Christmas, and considering that cunt Vinny is escalating things, maybe he starts gunning for MC after Rio is saved. It's also different for DPC, who likes to shake things up every now and then.
Unless he also makes a big party episode for New Year's and this style of episode becomes the norm :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
He's been talking about free roams for EP11 for so long now... fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice and I'm a retard. I hope I'm wrong though.

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes