Mar 9, 2019
He added Quinn to his list a few days ago. :)
More like over a year ago. I recall him bemoaning Quinn's lack of appreciation for his CHICK status not too long after episode 9 came out. He's spoken of Mona, Riona, Bella, Sage, and even Jade with his own brand of simping for quite some time now. Arieth and Maya have just been the most consistent (depending on your definition of consistency)

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
More like over a year ago. I recall him bemoaning Quinn's lack of appreciation for his CHICK status not too long after episode 9 came out. He's spoken of Mona, Riona, Bella, Sage, and even Jade with his own brand of simping for quite some time now. Arieth and Maya have just been the most consistent (depending on your definition of consistency)
Days??? It's been months :KEK:
I meant he was here just a few days ago saying how much he'd like to date Quinn.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol you know it be funny if you can cheat on Sage with Arieth. I don't even think she would be mad but she would be more disappointed and find it funny out of the girls you could of cheated with it was with the dumbo that probably doesn't even realize what's going on 1/2 of the time.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
No, let them play it right now. :cautious:
And then they will wait for updates, just like us. o_O
Not just we should suffer. :devilish:
half of them will ask when update :D
Jacob will never get with Zoey because she is not interested in him. end of story. and we know during the scene where she is running in the forest that she has realized that she is madly in love with the mc and it scares the crap outta her. i am hoping for a LI thing with her on the others route where she decides to go to BnR and ends up there in the spring semester and ends up rooming with the mc at the DIK mansion so that Jacob can witness her screams of pleasure as the mc rails her and Jacob has a good cry about it since he is crushing hard on Zoey..
Jacob isnt Rusty. i think Jacob can handle better the rejection.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
half of them will ask when update :D

Jacob isnt Rusty. i think Jacob can handle better the rejection.
Rusty was falling for Micha though, especially since they had sex, and IIRC she made it sound like she was single. Basically lead him on and used him.

We know Jacob and Zoey were texting in-between Halloween and Thanksgiving, but I don't think he was really at the same place Rusty was, and obviously Zoey never was. Jacob's also the kind of guy to stand in a hallway like a pussy throughout an entire party with no intervention, but still make a move like a weasel if MC doesn't give his blessing to go after Zoey.

Shady reborn

Formerly 'Shady chava'
Nov 21, 2021
Hey. You know what? I've come to the conclusion that the first playthrough is the most sincere. When you haven't figured out all the game mechanics yet and, for example, you don't care yet how your actions will affect your Dik-status, you make choices the way you probably would in real life. So you focus not on accumulating points, but on experiencing the situation here and now.
That's exactly it, I played as I felt like, every now and then I held myself back so that the bar wouldn't tip because I knew it would have a very big consequence that I wouldn't like, but for me, where I am now, I'm very happy. Crying because he's not dating, and with Lily helping me catch everyone.
At the end of the chapter 8 the onlyone that appers to me to date was Sage, she is fine, but her mother is sooooo much better

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mangosok

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Rusty was falling for Micha though, especially since they had sex, and IIRC she made it sound like she was single. Basically lead him on and used him.

We know Jacob and Zoey were texting in-between Halloween and Thanksgiving, but I don't think he was really at the same place Rusty was, and obviously Zoey never was. Jacob's also the kind of guy to stand in a hallway like a pussy throughout an entire party with no intervention, but still make a move like a weasel if MC doesn't give his blessing to go after Zoey.
The thing about Zoey is that people misinterpret her friendly behaviour as flirting. It's the core of the interlude episode's plot. She doesn't do it on purpose. You can't even call it subconscious, as that would mean that she has desires that she is repressing. Zoey just has a false vibe. Comparing that to Micah, who cheats on her boyfriend, leads guys on and has no guilt on being an accomplice in her friend's catfishing, is just plain unfair.

Jacob is one of the people who misreads Zoey's behaviour and the whole situation is pretty grey. The problem to my mind is that he asks permission and then ignores not getting it. If he just went for it because he felt a vibe even though he felt guilty about going for a bro's ex it would still be forgivable. Especially if you are on an MG path (except for Bella which Jacob doesn't know about) or really manwhoring an Others path. The only way to be mad at Jacob and not be a hypocrite is to play a "pining for Zoey" Others run where you do absolutely nothing at all. Or it would be if the guy didn't ignore it when he doesn't get permission.

On a completely off-topic note, I had a hard time writing this because in my morning blur I misread your username as "Beta Cuck Spunk" and it got stuck in my head and I kept bursting into laughter every five minutes. I'm seriously starting to feel bad about it so please make fun of my username to balance things up.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I was on tiermaker this morning for something else and went to check out my BaDIK one. I realized that none of them were uptodate and had all the girls, so I made a brand new one that includes 57 girls. I don't think I have missed anyone, but if I have let me know so I can add them in.

my-image (2).png

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The thing about Zoey is that people misinterpret her friendly behaviour as flirting. It's the core of the interlude episode's plot. She doesn't do it on purpose. You can't even call it subconscious, as that would mean that she has desires that she is repressing. Zoey just has a false vibe. Comparing that to Micah, who cheats on her boyfriend, leads guys on and has no guilt on being an accomplice in her friend's catfishing, is just plain unfair.

Jacob is one of the people who misreads Zoey's behaviour and the whole situation is pretty grey. The problem to my mind is that he asks permission and then ignores not getting it. If he just went for it because he felt a vibe even though he felt guilty about going for a bro's ex it would still be forgivable. Especially if you are on an MG path (except for Bella which Jacob doesn't know about) or really manwhoring an Others path. The only way to be mad at Jacob and not be a hypocrite is to play a "pining for Zoey" Others run where you do absolutely nothing at all. Or it would be if the guy didn't ignore it when he doesn't get permission.

On a completely off-topic note, I had a hard time writing this because in my morning blur I misread your username as "Beta Cuck Spunk" and it got stuck in my head and I kept bursting into laughter every five minutes. I'm seriously starting to feel bad about it so please make fun of my username to balance things up.
I wasn't comparing Zoey and Micha, just the circumstances regarding the guys who were into them. Like you said, Zoey can't help but be herself. Jacob is naturally attracted to her, and sees signs where there are none.

He probably thought it was like a movie, where two friends are totally into each other but can't hook up because of an obstacle (MC). Jacob was under the impression that things are coming to a head, and it was now or never with Zoey, with all of the imaginary sexual tension in the air. He gambles on telling Zoey about MC's refusal in the hopes that she'll be the one to say "fuck it" and kiss him, making what he did less of a betrayal and more of being swept up in a whirlwind romance. It's similar to kissing Maya when she says they shouldn't despite wanting to, or sleeping over at Josy’s and she's waiting for you to make the first move (that's a more extreme situation though).

I'd change my name for the joke, but I wouldn't want to waste my valuable name changes.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I was on tiermaker this morning for something else and went to check out my BaDIK one. I realized that none of them were uptodate and had all the girls, so I made a brand new one that includes 54 girls. I don't think I have missed anyone, but if I have let me know so I can add them in.

View attachment 3951884
Nice list :) even if I disagree with a good chunk of it :HideThePain:

I always forget that there's still a few Swyper girls left with no followup. I wouldn't mind seeing either of them again for a quick fling. And wow there's a lot of tertiary characters I give no fucks about, even if I do simp for Yoga Girl.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Nice list :) even if I disagree with a good chunk of it :HideThePain:

I always forget that there's still a few Swyper girls left with no followup. I wouldn't mind seeing either of them again for a quick fling. And wow there's a lot of tertiary characters I give no fucks about, even if I do simp for Yoga Girl.
There is a lot. IIRC, Catrin seemed bitchy, but Ellie seemed like she was up for a bit of slap & tickle. But it all just fizzled out.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
There is a lot. IIRC, Catrin seemed bitchy, but Ellie seemed like she was up for a bit of slap & tickle. But it all just fizzled out.
Maybe Catrin's boyfriend will turn out to be.... be..... uhhhhh, idk, one of the jocks maybe. Like that fucker Caleb, we could finally kick his ass then steal his girl.
I know Cosmo Ellie was a common theory for the Thirsty Ghoul (Yoga Girl all the way!), but I wouldn't mind running into her at a bar. Or maybe during Spring Break?

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Maybe Catrin's boyfriend will turn out to be.... be..... uhhhhh, idk, one of the jocks maybe. Like that fucker Caleb, we could finally kick his ass then steal his girl.
I know Cosmo Ellie was a common theory for the Thirsty Ghoul (Yoga Girl all the way!), but I wouldn't mind running into her at a bar. Or maybe during Spring Break?
If DPC hadn't shut down Swyper, we could have just set something up. :mad: I'd have them both on my Todo List.

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes