Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I was on tiermaker this morning for something else and went to check out my BaDIK one. I realized that none of them were uptodate and had all the girls, so I made a brand new one that includes 54 girls. I don't think I have missed anyone, but if I have let me know so I can add them in.

View attachment 3951884
Okay some notes:

1) You only have 53 girls. Dany identifies as non-binary. Kidding, I just spotted Leon and wanted to make a joke.

2) Having a tier marked "I Wish They Were Alive" just begs for a tier marked "I Wish They Were Dead"

3) I obviously disagree with some of them as we all have different tastes, but I'm really curious about why Gina is in the "Hell No" tier.

4) You left out Maya's mom, Zoey's mom, the gym receptionist, the yoga instructor, the watermelon and Stanley.

5) The brawler girls are pretty hot too.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
If DPC hadn't shut down Swyper, we could have just set something up. :mad: I'd have them both on my Todo List.
Swyper more than did its job tbh, gave us 2 legit side girls: Nicole and Nora, both of whom are in it for the long haul (Nora will be back). Plus a bunch of joke matches, I'm not too disappointed about losing Catrin and Ellie.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Swyper more than did its job tbh, gave us 2 legit side girls: Nicole and Nora, both of whom are in it for the long haul (Nora will be back). Plus a bunch of joke matches, I'm not too disappointed about losing Catrin and Ellie.
Don't know if Swyper really gave us Nicole. We meet her before that and interact with her quite a lot. Swyper is just one point in her story. Or if she counts anyway then Cathy should too.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Don't know if Swyper really gave us Nicole. We meet her before that and interact with her quite a lot. Swyper is just one point in her story. Or if she counts anyway then Cathy should too.
Swyper is required to start a relationship with Nicole, otherwise we'd only ever know her as the stripper, Envy. And honestly I forgot about Cathy being on Swyper, it's the same deal.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Okay some notes:

1) You only have 53 girls. Dany identifies as non-binary. Kidding, I just spotted Leon and wanted to make a joke.

2) Having a tier marked "I Wish They Were Alive" just begs for a tier marked "I Wish They Were Dead"

3) I obviously disagree with some of them as we all have different tastes, but I'm really curious about why Gina is in the "Hell No" tier.

4) You left out Maya's mom, Zoey's mom, the gym receptionist, the yoga instructor, the watermelon and Stanley.

1. I'd forgotten Leon was in there. LOL
3. There's just something about seeing a girl get spitroasted that loses her appeal to me. Weird I know.
4. I was only putting in girls that had names (except YG, which obviously I am biased), but missed Helen.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Maybe Catrin's boyfriend will turn out to be.... be..... uhhhhh, idk, one of the jocks maybe. Like that fucker Caleb, we could finally kick his ass then steal his girl.
I know Cosmo Ellie was a common theory for the Thirsty Ghoul (Yoga Girl all the way!), but I wouldn't mind running into her at a bar. Or maybe during Spring Break?
Man, one of the things I am most afraid of is spring break. Look at what DPC did with chapter 9, what do you think he will do with spring break.:HideThePain:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
No, that's OK, cause they're both me. I just cloned myself to give Lily a treat. ;)

Okay some notes:

I added Helen in. (She's in my Hell No, purely cause I wouldn't do that to Derek or Maya).

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
1. I'd forgotten Leon was in there. LOL
3. There's just something about seeing a girl get spitroasted that loses her appeal to me. Weird I know.
4. I was only putting in girls that had names (except YG, which obviously I am biased), but missed Helen.
What about Zoey's mom? IIRC her name is Alison.
I added Helen in. (She's in my Hell No, purely cause I wouldn't do that to Derek or Maya).
On the subject of the Bailey family, is it just me or are there a lot of similarities to the Skywalker family?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
So seeing as Maya is a total moviebuff, do you think she would be into it if the MC cosplayed as Han Solo? Maybe to the point of cosplaying as slave Leia?
I mean it's pretty superficial stuff. Plus Maya is more into horror, although I'm not sure what type exactly. That being said, maybe a special render set of Slave Maya would be hot :cool:

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes