Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Several theories I have about Sage's possible endings:

1) After a time skip in which MC narrates a "Where Are They Now?" epilogue for everyone, he says 'As for me and Sage...' and cut to MC in his first class as a sophomore and Sage introduces herself as the Teacher Assistant for the class. MC expresses dismay that Sage chose to delay her internship or decline any job offers to stay with him, and Sage points out that MC's own mother sacrificed her wealth to follow her heart. MC sheepishly acknowledges this and the two stay together.

2) We get a three year time skip and Sage shows up at MC's graduation, revealing she moved to the Big City for a job, but she and MC have managed to maintain a long distance relationship and can now be together.

3) On a DIK Path, Sage becomes "corrupted," realizing that she isn't ready to give up the party lifestyle quite yet and become an adult, and re-enrolls at B&R as a post grad student and continues as president of the HOTs, enjoying wild booze/sex filled parties with MC and her friends for at least another three years until MC graduates.

4) MC drops out of B&R to follow Sage wherever she goes. Sage is dubious about this, but MC points out his mother did the same thing and it runs in the family.

5) MC and Sage find out that Neil was not the first lover that MC's mother had, and that Sage is his older half sister. Sage commits suicide, leaving MC devastated.

6) On a path where MC slept with Jade, Sage dumps him and MC ends the game alone and miserable.

7) MC sleeps with Quinn's restaurant and Sage dumps him in disgust.

8) MC sleeps with Quinn's restaurant. Sage forgives him, but the game ends with the relationship being very tenuous as Sage no longer trusts MC, and it's a question of when, not if, Sage dumps him.

9) Quinn's prostitution ring becomes public knowledge and Sage loses all of her post graduate opportunities in the fallout, unable to get a marketing job due to the fact she was the unwitting President of a front for a prostitution ring. Neil offers Sage a job on his construction team, and Sage finds fulfillment and satisfaction in blue collar work.
First one is cute, and that's all I'll say.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

1) After a time skip in which MC narrates a "Where Are They Now?" epilogue for everyone, he says 'As for me and Sage...' and cut to MC in his first class as a sophomore and Sage introduces herself as the Teacher Assistant for the class. MC expresses dismay that Sage chose to delay her internship or decline any job offers to stay with him, and Sage points out that MC's own mother sacrificed her wealth to follow her heart. MC sheepishly acknowledges this and the two stay together.

2) We get a three year time skip and Sage shows up at MC's graduation, revealing she moved to the Big City for a job, but she and MC have managed to maintain a long distance relationship and can now be together.

3) On a DIK Path, Sage becomes "corrupted," realizing that she isn't ready to give up the party lifestyle quite yet and become an adult, and re-enrolls at B&R as a post grad student and continues as president of the HOTs, enjoying wild booze/sex filled parties with MC and her friends for at least another three years until MC graduates.

4) MC drops out of B&R to follow Sage wherever she goes. Sage is dubious about this, but MC points out his mother did the same thing and it runs in the family.

5) MC and Sage find out that Neil was not the first lover that MC's mother had, and that Sage is his older half sister. Sage commits suicide, leaving MC devastated.

6) On a path where MC slept with Jade, Sage dumps him and MC ends the game alone and miserable.

8) MC sleeps with Quinn's restaurant. Sage forgives him, but the game ends with the relationship being very tenuous as Sage no longer trusts MC, and it's a question of when, not if, Sage dumps him.

9) Quinn's prostitution ring becomes public knowledge and Sage loses all of her post graduate opportunities in the fallout, unable to get a marketing job due to the fact she was the unwitting President of a front for a prostitution ring. Neil offers Sage a job on his construction team, and Sage finds fulfillment and satisfaction in blue collar work.
Actually I'll say one more thing, regarding #5.

There's no way DPC will threaten his money making machine with even a hint of incest. But in your scenario, this reveal is at the very end of the game. If Being a DIK were to be his last game, he might be able to throw in a last minute grenade like that and get away with it. With the game complete, he can sell it on Steam with no worry about Patreon.

There's a few problems with that, of course. One, no Patreon means no steady stream of income, and his schedule will be forced to adjust. But if he's really done for and takes an early retirement, that doesn't matter much.
Two, because there would officially be incest in the game, it would get that tag and new players will be curious about who is MC's relation, and rather than be surprised in the end, they'll just endlessly speculate and theorize rather than just enjoy the ride—not that that stops anyone right now.
Three, it will affect the replayability for people who don't like incest. They'll avoid Sage like the plague, and may even drop the game altogether. DPC already has their money, of course.
Four, it's a rather lame story decision.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

mangosok

May 27, 2019
That's exactly it, I played as I felt like, every now and then I held myself back so that the bar wouldn't tip because I knew it would have a very big consequence that I wouldn't like, but for me, where I am now, I'm very happy. Crying because he's not dating, and with Lily helping me catch everyone.
At the end of the chapter 8 the onlyone that appers to me to date was Sage, she is fine, but her mother is sooooo much better
My MC also has a relationship with Sage in the main playthrough. I think the most ideal relationship girls are Jill, Sage, and Bella. I also like some of the other characters, but they are still not very well written or are intentionally overlooked by the author in favor of the main love interests. Some of the relationship characters, like Maya and Josie, don't seem very interested in the main character. However, I've only started the second playthrough, so it's hard to say.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
I was on tiermaker this morning for something else and went to check out my BaDIK one. I realized that none of them were uptodate and had all the girls, so I made a brand new one that includes 57 girls. I don't think I have missed anyone, but if I have let me know so I can add them in.

View attachment 3952078
I would put the "Soulmates" section above "Goddesses". I think it would be higher.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

even if DPC would touch incest #5 is too dark I think for this game and I really don't see Sage doing something like that

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I was on tiermaker this morning for something else and went to check out my BaDIK one. I realized that none of them were uptodate and had all the girls, so I made a brand new one that includes 57 girls. I don't think I have missed anyone, but if I have let me know so I can add them in.

Always fun when these pop up. Thanks for the upgraded version!
1724226842307.png

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Actually I'll say one more thing, regarding #5.

There's no way DPC will threaten his money making machine with even a hint of incest. But in your scenario, this reveal is at the very end of the game. If Being a DIK were to be his last game, he might be able to throw in a last minute grenade like that and get away with it. With the game complete, he can sell it on Steam with no worry about Patreon.

There's a few problems with that, of course. One, no Patreon means no steady stream of income, and his schedule will be forced to adjust. But if he's really done for and takes an early retirement, that doesn't matter much.
Two, because there would officially be incest in the game, it would get that tag and new players will be curious about who is MC's relation, and rather than be surprised in the end, they'll just endlessly speculate and theorize rather than just enjoy the ride—not that that stops anyone right now.
Three, it will affect the replayability for people who don't like incest. They'll avoid Sage like the plague, and may even drop the game altogether. DPC already has their money, of course.
Four, it's a rather lame story decision.
I regret nothing Trek Spock Head.png
View attachment Sister Sage.mp4

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The thing about Zoey is that people misinterpret her friendly behaviour as flirting. It's the core of the interlude episode's plot. She doesn't do it on purpose. You can't even call it subconscious, as that would mean that she has desires that she is repressing. Zoey just has a false vibe. Comparing that to Micah, who cheats on her boyfriend, leads guys on and has no guilt on being an accomplice in her friend's catfishing, is just plain unfair.

Jacob is one of the people who misreads Zoey's behaviour and the whole situation is pretty grey. The problem to my mind is that he asks permission and then ignores not getting it. If he just went for it because he felt a vibe even though he felt guilty about going for a bro's ex it would still be forgivable. Especially if you are on an MG path (except for Bella which Jacob doesn't know about) or really manwhoring an Others path. The only way to be mad at Jacob and not be a hypocrite is to play a "pining for Zoey" Others run where you do absolutely nothing at all. Or it would be if the guy didn't ignore it when he doesn't get permission.

On a completely off-topic note, I had a hard time writing this because in my morning blur I misread your username as "Beta Cuck Spunk" and it got stuck in my head and I kept bursting into laughter every five minutes. I'm seriously starting to feel bad about it so please make fun of my username to balance things up.
i said yes to Jacob without mushroom and no to Jacob with mushroom. btw second was cool, but he didnt ignore it.
if yes, he goes for kiss. if no, he try make Zoey jump on himself.

probably because he can say an (bullshit) excuse, "she did it. responsibility is on Zoey."

so, he just checked on you about he need this responsibility shield or not. maybe the shield dont protect from mc, but help about how will the others diks see on Jacob.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
i said yes to Jacob without mushroom and no to Jacob with mushroom. btw second was cool, but he didnt ignore it.
if yes, he goes for kiss. if no, he try make Zoey jump on himself.

probably because he can say an (bullshit) excuse, "she did it. responsibility is on Zoey."

so, he just checked on you about he need this responsibility shield or not. maybe the shield dont protect from mc, but help about how will the others diks see on Jacob.
If he needs to make excuses he did something wrong. Actively trying to get someone to do something to you is just as intentional as doing it to them. The only way for Jacob to be in the clear is if Zoey spontaneously jumps him. Then if MC is in a relationship or a manwhore, Jacob can just say that the guy is being a hypocrite.

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes