Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Indeed, that was her reaction if you tell her you're doing the same thing than her.
I wouldn't expect much from a girl who flashes you because you teased her about her tits being small. Although it's super ironic that the stripper you can fuck in the ass the first time you meet her ends up being relationship material.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3952474

Exactly. At least hookers and strippers are honest.
It's not that she fucks around. It's getting bitchy about you fucking around too. The whole attitude of "you have to prove you're worth my time, but I take it for granted I'm worth everyone's time" just rubs me the wrong way.
Maybe it's because we have no real interaction with her, but Hate Fuck still seems a little strong to me. It is a terrible attitude to have though, thankfully not more prolific in the game.

BoomBoomy

Jun 3, 2022
I was on tiermaker this morning for something else and went to check out my BaDIK one. I realized that none of them were uptodate and had all the girls, so I made a brand new one that includes 57 girls. I don't think I have missed anyone, but if I have let me know so I can add them in.

View attachment 3952078
Needs the redhead you walk past and glance at when you go to the bar with Tommy. Never see her mentioned and she kinda looks like Bianca. I was hoping to see her on swyper.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes