KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Thank you really :) (y) ,
Mr? oh please don't tell me I'm at the age where I'm a Mr. funny story I was once interviewing this girl for a story my first job out of college and she kept calling me sir I wanted to say please don't call me that your to cute to call me sir :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hmmm... :unsure:
As far as I know the word "Mister" and the word "Sir" have different meanings.
"Mister" comes from the word "master", which was used primarily to citizens, members of various guilds, and merchants.
The word "Sir" comes from the word "Seigneur", and was applied to feudal landowners, from Barons to Kings.
So of course you're not Sir, don't flatter yourself.
But you're Mister.
Mr. Smip. ;)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
No need to fight this looks so much more fun
View attachment 3991135
A beautiful Goddess with her sleepy little head resting on my lap nothing could be better :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
That's Alady Alady
:love::love::love:
It's all very cute, of course... :rolleyes:
But to be honest, I doubt it's your lap. :cautious:
Could it be Spock's lap? Or Milton? :unsure:
As far as I know, they were recently somewhere near the Mexican border, and had a wonderful time with Josy.:sneaky:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
You know what I just realized?

While dating Bella, if you kiss Jill on the park bench—as well as basically admitting he's still in love with Jill, and would continue dating her if possible—MC never tells Bella about that. I can only imagine this will be brought up in a future episode, possibly 11 based on the previews at the cabin. This sort of thing can't be ignored for too long, otherwise it'll create problems.

Obviously people high on copium (like me :sneaky:) think this is an important step for a JillyBelly throuple. Even if it doesn't, it still has to lead to something. Maybe a drunken threesome, especially since Jill would still be a virgin.

I suppose it's possible it is for a Bella bad end, but I'm not really convinced about that. Not unless she dumps MC midway through the game, anyway. But perhaps DPC could be setting up a reverse Crossroads, where the cheating points and certain choices all come to a head and you can get kicked off your respective girlfriend's path. In that case, maybe then you could jump from Bella to Jill, but I don't care much for the idea of "jumping ship" and using Jill as a backup.

Thoughts?

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You know what I just realized?

While dating Bella, if you kiss Jill on the park bench—as well as basically admitting he's still in love with Jill, and would continue dating her if possible—MC never tells Bella about that. I can only imagine this will be brought up in a future episode, possibly 11 based on the previews at the cabin. This sort of thing can't be ignored for too long, otherwise it'll create problems.

Obviously people high on copium (like me :sneaky:) think this is an important step for a JillyBelly throuple. Even if it doesn't, it still has to lead to something. Maybe a drunken threesome, especially since Jill would still be a virgin.

I suppose it's possible it is for a Bella bad end, but I'm not really convinced about that. Not unless she dumps MC midway through the game, anyway. But perhaps DPC could be setting up a reverse Crossroads, where the cheating points and certain choices all come to a head and you can get kicked off your respective girlfriend's path. In that case, maybe then you could jump from Bella to Jill, but I don't care much for the idea of "jumping ship" and using Jill as a backup.

Thoughts?
Jill is a good friend (unlike a certain redhead whose name starts with B). If Bella dumps MC for being a cheater, I don't think Jill will have anything to do with him.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes