Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
That's why he wasn't here, he was following us through our adventure. One night I woke up hearing this word 'alady' being whispered under the bed Jill and I were in. Had to tell the poor fellow, wrong room dude. Josy is in Spock's bed.
Dude that's creepy as f**k but how did DW did not notice the difference between Jill and Josy. One is tall and has the complete package, while the other is short and has an ok package

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of Jill think we would be able to get her to wear a Racoon butt plug so she starts to look like the Racoon she is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
You know what I just realized?

While dating Bella, if you kiss Jill on the park bench—as well as basically admitting he's still in love with Jill, and would continue dating her if possible—MC never tells Bella about that. I can only imagine this will be brought up in a future episode, possibly 11 based on the previews at the cabin. This sort of thing can't be ignored for too long, otherwise it'll create problems.

Obviously people high on copium (like me :sneaky:) think this is an important step for a JillyBelly throuple. Even if it doesn't, it still has to lead to something. Maybe a drunken threesome, especially since Jill would still be a virgin.

I suppose it's possible it is for a Bella bad end, but I'm not really convinced about that. Not unless she dumps MC midway through the game, anyway. But perhaps DPC could be setting up a reverse Crossroads, where the cheating points and certain choices all come to a head and you can get kicked off your respective girlfriend's path. In that case, maybe then you could jump from Bella to Jill, but I don't care much for the idea of "jumping ship" and using Jill as a backup.

Thoughts?
Well Jill and Bella have a chance to catch up. Josy is there, too. And possibly Sage. Continuing from where episode 10 ended has a LOT of potential variations based on what was available at episode 8 and the choices since then. It's a good spot to start a fanfic.
Hmm, I don't foresee Jill dating Fuckface right after Bella breaks up with him, that just doesn't suit what we've seen from her up to this point. However, I can see it happening in a side ending where you continue to have a good relationship with both and they can accept him on either of their respective paths.
Depends on the situation. If the break up happens in a way that makes Jill think that Bella is being unreasonable, she might very well take MC's side and start dating him. And the way Bella and Jill see the situation of course depends on quite a few choices.

I could totally see this happening if Sage was also in the mix:

JILL: Well if you don't want him, Isabella. I'll-

SAGE: I'll have him.

JILL: What? No! I'll have him!

SAGE: Mine!

JILL: MINE!

SAGE: ... Threesome?

JILL: ... Okay.

(SCENE) (That is only available on Bella's path)

(Post coital cluck to mess with Tybalt)
You guys are really welcoming back Darkwen with open arms :HideThePain:
We tried! The posts got deleted for being "off topic". Someone went around reporting posts where people were nice to him. That's being a cunt on a Tybalt level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes