iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I can't remember if we ever needed to have Massive Chick status to unlock certain choices or scenes. Has there even been one so far?
i think i saw once, Jill need it one time, but dont remember where. Massive dik is also needed only once, to join jacuzzi at prep party

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
dpc has a good humor. probably he watched many comedy.
i just rewatched the how i met your mother or what is the english title. there was a girl, okay there were a lot of girl, but we need one.

-she is blonde (L)
-she works as stripper (L)
-she loves her job (L)
-she give up her job (Q) *
-she have morals (L)
-she is equal but somehow looks more dominant compare to colleagues (LnQ)
-she is using out/up mc (LnQ)
-she reject mc, dont want relationship, ducking is okay (LnQ)
-she is rich or at least has more money than average (LnQ)
-she is playful (LnQ)
-she is cocky (LnQ)
-she likes and does pranks, teasing, plays and etc (LnQ)
-she dont leaving after mc escape from her for a few days, just prank back (Q?) **
-she speaks about mc to other girl (Q)
-she is hard case (Q)
-she has a little jealous (Q)
-her name is Quinn (Q)
(that is what come to my mind, but probably could have find more)

doesnt sound it familiar?:unsure:

she partly looks like the base of Lily and Quinn. just a few thing missing example the drug stuff, what can be reference to other serie/film or dpc own idea to turbo up the story. the division into to separated charater was also a good idea.
i wonder it is conscious or subconscious from dpc. or total random.

if not random, high five to him for making an easter egg in the game out of my fav serie(y)

*(okay, in serie Quinn did it for the bf, in game Quinn just speak about quit the collage and as well she has to the restaurant. probably her reason is ownself, not mc. so this is not or max a half similarity)
**for this i dont know a scene from the game, but felt like Quinn would also do it. sooo much felt like a Quinn's move

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes