Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Trying out The Entrepreneur and this came up. Earlier on, the character said he once had to drink 100 beers in a week with his buddy, and I wondered if it was making a reference, but figured that might not be too rare a thing with drink culture!
View attachment 3996601
In certain countries drinking is just part of there everyday life. One good example here are the European countries Such as Germany and Belgian were you can find them drinking beer early in the morning

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
In certain countries drinking is just part of there everyday life. One good example here are the European countries Such as Germany and Belgian were you can find them drinking beer early in the morning
Hence the "drink culture" part, though I was refering to college hazing activities. You can find people drinking beer early in the morning in any country, but even in Germany and Belgium, 50 beers a week (because it was shared between two) isn't something they would regularly do - the liver can only take so much!

It was more the "frat father Derek" part that amused me.

Reactions: soprano31

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Sorry the number your trying to reach is busy: "Darkwen here I cannot come to phone if your hearing this I'm fucking my wife Josy. . yesss right there Petey call me Alady yesssss yess Ahhh. Please leave a message after the bep
View attachment 3996618
DW ist that really you? That head and hairstyle in that angle is like captain Spock. Are you stalking Josy while he is making out with Captain Spock. Dude that's creepy

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
DW ist that really you? That head and hairstyle in that angle is like captain Spock. Are you stalking Josy while he is making out with Captain Spock. Dude that's creepy
all me and Josy.
Josy's sister said Spock like a tea pot done in a minute there may had been some laughing after that, Sorry Spock

4.80 star(s) 1,553 Votes