Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
you guys are so weird. don't take a break even in a year hiatus from each release, and stay here all day posting shit. And will remain doing the same for the next 6 years till this VN is done.
I was thinking the exact same thing. There's almost nothing left to discuss that hasn't been discussed to death, the weekly status updates provide almost nothing to talk about, and yet this thread is still clocking at almost 100 posts a day of regurgitated memes and discussions about each other.

Y'all need to get a hobby...

... Y'all need to get another hobby. :p

Here's a list of who's fucked who (or pretty much fucked):
  • Andy
    • Olivia
  • Anthony
    • Arieth
    • Ashley
  • Bret
    • Emma
  • Chad
    • Troy
  • Dawe
    • Arieth
  • Derek
    • Arieth
    • Ashley
    • Lydia
    • Wendy
  • Floyd
    • Alison
  • Fuckface
    • Ashley
    • Becky
    • Camila
    • Cathy
    • Heather
    • Isabella
    • Jade
    • Jill
    • Josy
    • Kylie
    • Lily
    • Madame Rose
    • Maya
    • Melanie
    • Mona
    • Nicole
    • Nora
    • Quinn
    • Riona
    • Rose
    • Sage
    • Sandy
    • Sarah
    • Tara
    • Tiffany
    • Zoey
  • Gordon
    • Beth
  • Jacob
    • Arieth
    • Clara
  • James
    • Isabella
  • Jamie
    • Arieth
    • Dany
    • Riona
  • Jeff
    • Carla
  • John Boy
    • Arieth
    • Elena
  • Leon
    • Arieth
    • Tara
  • Magnar
    • Sally
  • Marc
    • Gina
  • Matthew
    • Bianca
    • Olivia
  • Neil
    • Lynette
  • Nick
    • Arieth (Although I don't believe him)
  • Oscar
    • Gina
    • Tara
  • Pete
    • Monica
  • Rusty
    • Arieth
    • Micha
    • Riona
  • Stephen
    • Jade
    • Melanie
    • Riona
    • Sarah
  • Tommy
    • Arieth
    • Christie
    • Heather
    • Riona
    • Tania
  • Troy
    • Chad
  • Vinny
    • Quinn
What difference does it make what piece of media we discuss and meme about? Marvel shit? Anime shit? Video game shit? It'll be the same exact thing, just a teensy bit less horny. And more horny with anime :KEK:

Come now, don't deny who you are.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I was thinking the exact same thing. There's almost nothing left to discuss that hasn't been discussed to death, the weekly status updates provide almost nothing to talk about, and yet this thread is still clocking at almost 100 posts a day of regurgitated memes and discussions about each other.

Y'all need to get a hobby...

... Y'all need to get another hobby. :p

Here's a list of who's fucked who (or pretty much fucked):
  • Andy
    • Olivia
  • Anthony
    • Arieth
    • Ashley
  • Bret
    • Emma
  • Chad
    • Troy
  • Dawe
    • Arieth
  • Derek
    • Arieth
    • Ashley
    • Lydia
    • Wendy
  • Floyd
    • Alison
  • Fuckface
    • Ashley
    • Becky
    • Camila
    • Cathy
    • Heather
    • Isabella
    • Jade
    • Jill
    • Josy
    • Kylie
    • Lily
    • Madame Rose
    • Maya
    • Melanie
    • Mona
    • Nicole
    • Nora
    • Quinn
    • Riona
    • Rose
    • Sage
    • Sandy
    • Sarah
    • Tara
    • Tiffany
    • Zoey
  • Gordon
    • Beth
  • Jacob
    • Arieth
    • Clara
  • James
    • Isabella
  • Jamie
    • Arieth
    • Dany
    • Riona
  • Jeff
    • Carla
  • John Boy
    • Arieth
    • Elena
  • Leon
    • Arieth
    • Tara
  • Magnar
    • Sally
  • Marc
    • Gina
  • Matthew
    • Bianca
    • Olivia
  • Neil
    • Lynette
  • Nick
    • Arieth (Although I don't believe him)
  • Oscar
    • Gina
    • Tara
  • Pete
    • Monica
  • Rusty
    • Arieth
    • Micha
    • Riona
  • Stephen
    • Jade
    • Melanie
    • Riona
    • Sarah
  • Tommy
    • Arieth
    • Christie
    • Heather
    • Riona
    • Tania
  • Troy
    • Chad
  • Vinny
    • Quinn
Well you edited that in pretty quickly. One might suspect you had that ready for a quick copy & paste. Sure you're in a position to tell people to find other hobbies?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
What difference does it make what piece of media we discuss and meme about? Marvel shit? Anime shit? Video game shit? It'll be the same exact thing, just a teensy bit less horny. And more horny with anime :KEK:

Come now, don't deny who you are.
Now really Spock everyone knows the really horny stuff is manga not anime. What kind of a horny nerd are you?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Well you edited that in pretty quickly. One might suspect you had that ready for a quick copy & paste. Sure you're in a position to tell people to find other hobbies?
I actually just grabbed an old post of mine from June last year... Which highlights my point, it's all been discussed before. :p

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I actually just grabbed an old post of mine from June last year... Which highlights my point, it's all been discussed before. :p
Explains why it's out of date. Which in turn negates your point. We have new information, therefore the discussion is far from done.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Based on what logic? She's not top dog in the prostitution ring, she answers to Burke (who may not be the top dog either) and she's not the top dog in the drugs trade, she answers to Buddy.
Hahaha. Quinn Top Dog. Quinn couldn't outsmart a pineapple. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Considering the setting, where all united and in 10 chapters they still haven't solved Maya's problem, I would say the whole br is below pineapple level... :rolleyes:
I suspect you're right and I think I have discovered the problem. The whole place is being run by a pineapple. :unsure:

View attachment 3998416
You put Jill's head on Tybalt's body? That's a whole new level of wrong!

I'll grant you that Quinn is good at giving people the impression that she is competent, but pretty much all her schemes have backfired one way or another. And then there is the most damning piece of evidence: Quinn was outsmarted by Josy and Maya. Sadly we must conclude that Quinn is not that smart.

But back to the subject of who Derek should be with. The correct answer is of course Mona.

But what about the rest of the guys? Elena and John Boy are a given, those two just work. Jamie really should break up with Dany and even if Riona was just flirting with him to make MC jealous that was still a pretty good vibe. I actually really liked the Heather and Nick twist, neither character was even half as interesting before that. Then there's Tommy and Quinn, they should just stop lying to themselves already.

What are your DIK ships?
Ok let me rephrase my statement, I did not mean Quinn will be the new owner of the pink rose let me be clear on that. She will be the top dollar earner here. I mean we can all agree she got the body and dance move to earn her that. Second Working there will give her access direct to Lily's friend which she can easily suppy the drugs she gets from her uncle. More money for her. Madame Rose can finally retire and enjoy her pension with Stanley

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KАRАMBA

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Ok let me rephrase my statement, I did not mean Quinn will be the new owner of the pink rose let me be clear on that. She will be the top dollar earner here. I mean we can all agree she got the body and dance move to earn her that. Second Working there will give her access direct to Lily's friend which she can easily suppy the drugs she gets from her uncle. More money for her. Madame Rose can finally retire and enjoy her pension with Stanley
Personally, I wouldn't put Quinn's body, dance moves (or personality for that matter) ahead of Lily, Nicole, Rose, Brandi or Tania.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes