Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I always see people saying Josy is going to work at the Pink Rose based on very flimsy "evidence", but what about Quinn? If the restaurant is indeed shutting down and she's considering leaving B&R, she's going to be out of a job. She'd be a good fit:

We already know she's got the body to draw in customers
View attachment 3998078

The moves to grind cocks and probably work the pole
View attachment 3998084 View attachment 3998085

And the sluttiness for VIP work
View attachment 3998087

Plus she'll still see MC all the time ;)
If Quinn works st pink rose Stan and Madame Rose will lose there job. Because Quinn will end up being the top dog

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA and Ray_D

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
If Quinn works st pink rose Stan and Madame Rose will lose there job. Because Quinn will end up being the top dog
Based on what logic? She's not top dog in the prostitution ring, she answers to Burke (who may not be the top dog either) and she's not the top dog in the drugs trade, she answers to Buddy.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Quinn is like.... mmmm, not Season 1 Walter White... not even Episode 1... shit, not even Episode 1 Jesse.... Quinn is like Ken Wins
Thinks she's hot shit but gets clowned on very easily :KEK:
Well some say that's the point of her character arc, but really that arc only affects her relationship with the mc and not her background as a pimp and drug dealer. :KEK:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Imagine a scene like this, with Jill on the other side of the door ;):love::devilish:
View attachment 3998278
Or this :devilish::devilish::devilish:
View attachment 3998305
You put Jill's head on Tybalt's body? That's a whole new level of wrong!
Based on what logic? She's not top dog in the prostitution ring, she answers to Burke (who may not be the top dog either) and she's not the top dog in the drugs trade, she answers to Buddy.
Hahaha. Quinn Top Dog. Quinn couldn't outsmart a pineapple. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'll grant you that Quinn is good at giving people the impression that she is competent, but pretty much all her schemes have backfired one way or another. And then there is the most damning piece of evidence: Quinn was outsmarted by Josy and Maya. Sadly we must conclude that Quinn is not that smart.

But back to the subject of who Derek should be with. The correct answer is of course Mona.

But what about the rest of the guys? Elena and John Boy are a given, those two just work. Jamie really should break up with Dany and even if Riona was just flirting with him to make MC jealous that was still a pretty good vibe. I actually really liked the Heather and Nick twist, neither character was even half as interesting before that. Then there's Tommy and Quinn, they should just stop lying to themselves already.

What are your DIK ships?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
you guys are so weird. don't take a break even in a year hiatus from each release, and stay here all day posting shit. And will remain doing the same for the next 6 years till this VN is done.
I was thinking the exact same thing. There's almost nothing left to discuss that hasn't been discussed to death, the weekly status updates provide almost nothing to talk about, and yet this thread is still clocking at almost 100 posts a day of regurgitated memes and discussions about each other.

Y'all need to get a hobby...

... Y'all need to get another hobby. :p

But what about the rest of the guys? Elena and John Boy are a given, those two just work. Jamie really should break up with Dany and even if Riona was just flirting with him to make MC jealous that was still a pretty good vibe. I actually really liked the Heather and Nick twist, neither character was even half as interesting before that. Then there's Tommy and Quinn, they should just stop lying to themselves already.

What are your DIK ships?
Here's a list of who's fucked who (or pretty much fucked):
  • Andy
    • Olivia
  • Anthony
    • Arieth
    • Ashley
  • Bret
    • Emma
  • Chad
    • Troy
  • Dawe
    • Arieth
  • Derek
    • Arieth
    • Ashley
    • Lydia
    • Wendy
  • Floyd
    • Alison
  • Fuckface
    • Ashley
    • Becky
    • Camila
    • Cathy
    • Heather
    • Isabella
    • Jade
    • Jill
    • Josy
    • Kylie
    • Lily
    • Madame Rose
    • Maya
    • Melanie
    • Mona
    • Nicole
    • Nora
    • Quinn
    • Riona
    • Rose
    • Sage
    • Sandy
    • Sarah
    • Tara
    • Tiffany
    • Zoey
  • Gordon
    • Beth
  • Jacob
    • Arieth
    • Clara
  • James
    • Isabella
  • Jamie
    • Arieth
    • Dany
    • Riona
  • Jeff
    • Carla
  • John Boy
    • Arieth
    • Elena
  • Leon
    • Arieth
    • Tara
  • Magnar
    • Sally
  • Marc
    • Gina
  • Matthew
    • Bianca
    • Olivia
  • Neil
    • Lynette
  • Nick
    • Arieth (Although I don't believe him)
  • Oscar
    • Gina
    • Tara
  • Pete
    • Monica
  • Rusty
    • Arieth
    • Micha
    • Riona
  • Stephen
    • Jade
    • Melanie
    • Riona
    • Sarah
  • Tommy
    • Arieth
    • Christie
    • Heather
    • Riona
    • Tania
  • Troy
    • Chad
  • Vinny
    • Quinn

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
you guys are so weird. don't take a break even in a year hiatus from each release, and stay here all day posting shit. And will remain doing the same for the next 6 years till this VN is done.
I was thinking the exact same thing. There's almost nothing left to discuss that hasn't been discussed to death, the weekly status updates provide almost nothing to talk about, and yet this thread is still clocking at almost 100 posts a day of regurgitated memes and discussions about each other.

Y'all need to get a hobby...

... Y'all need to get another hobby. :p
Well yes, the only thing left is to make memes and annoy darkwen. But in general I only come here once in a while and don't worry all AVN threads will be the same for years to come. :BootyTime:
guy-stare-bald-stare.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes