Feb 19, 2021
2 truths and a lie:
- I have never did a complete others playthrough.
- I played this game during the demo phase.
- Jill wasn't my first favorite.
You have 20 minutes to guess.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Tbf, Madame Manatee's scenes are short because they're all part of the same interaction, they're just split up in the gallery for some stupid reason.
It's a case of blowjob sold separately.

And manatee is actually very appropriate. Sailors who saw manatee silhouettes in the water thought they saw mermaids. We heard "Pink Rose VIP" and it turned out to be Madame.
2 truths and a lie:
The first is a lie. It's grammatically incorrect.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Aren't manatees just sea cows?

Never. Her name could be just Carol, that's alright, but not Carol-Lyn. Maybe even Caroline, but not your stupid spelling of it :cautious:
Sea cow, land cow, air cow. No matter what she's a cow. But I do really like the 'oily manatee' reference.

There is no way Yoga Girl has any name with a hyphen in it. :confused:
We need to use 'oily manatee' every time she is mentioned till it catches on. :ROFLMAO:

Yoga Girl-Powers has a nice ring to it. ;)
Ok, no two-pronged trailer trash name then. But she can’t really be Carolyn, there can be only one.

But in the true spirit of naming background characters, she should be Catlyn. :giggle:

View attachment 4014704

Better Cock Spock, I'm not sure I would have "loved" that post.
You do realize Milton is saying you're Derek, right? The DIK equivalent of Dawe.
Just sayin'.
:ROFLMAO:
Surely Derek is the DIK equivalent of Anthony, I mean they’re even both fucking the same girl.

My wife has a cold and I suggested a beef weiner on her head. She threw a frypan at me. :)
The takeaway here is that you still had her in the kitchen even when she was sick. (y)

Feb 19, 2021
2 truths and a lie:
Demo is the lie
That would be my guess too. (maybe 3).
I going to say both 2 and 3 are lies but if I have to pick one then 2
You guys were correct about the demo. I did play the demo before the actual full game back in like sometime in 2019, but not during the actual demo phase if that makes sense. Then, yeah, I started an others playthrough during 2022, but took a break after Season 1 and then just never returned to complete it. Then, my first favorite was ALADY Jose during Season 1 before Season 2 started.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
You guys were correct about the demo. I did play the demo before the actual full game back in like sometime in 2019, but not during the actual demo phase if that makes sense. Then, yeah, I started an others playthrough during 2022, but took a break after Season 1 and then just never returned to complete it. Then, my first favorite was ALADY Jose during Season 1 before Season 2 started.
Is the demo the only iteration of the game with the original Brawler format? I know so little about it.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Umm so you are the rival of Darkwen before Jose transition to Josy

• Haha
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes