HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
If that's all the context you're going to provide, I wouldn't expect much help other than making this suggestion;
get up, go make yourself a sandwich, come back and try the game again. See if that works.

Because getting on here saying "Game crashes, help!" is the equivalent to calling a pharmacist and asking him why your car won't start. details are key......

Man, it's like the internet was invented this morning. :cautious:
Obvious, there is a reason why the game crashes at the exact same spot, every single time. But, also obvious, you dont now shit about it, so why even coment? You could not help me, or else you would actual have some sort of answer, besidens being a sarcastic tiny prick :p

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
It's fine for us not to be on the same page, and I'm not trying to force you to agree with my view, but I'm obviously having an off day in writing out my thoughts as you seem to take something very different from what I'm intending each time :LOL:

All I'm trying to say is people say they don't like Zoey because they say she doesn't have depth, but they like Josy at the start of the game, when she also doesn't have depth. It's a one to one comparison, forget the sex part, that was just for me to say "this is the point of comparison, where it shows people like Josy." It's double standards because these people are not holding Josy up to the same standard as they are holding Zoey.
I think it's as simple as being forced into how you feel about LI's (I hate forced stuff as you know:)), compared to other Devs, I thought DPC introduced a former love quite well.

In the case of Josy we met this cute girl and got to decide did we like her, we got to make choices about gaining points with her or not and how to move the relationship forward (even if it was somewhat guided).

For Zoe, it was suddenly thrust upon us. Here is this girl, she's not really an ex, but you were madly in love with her and still haven't really gotten over her. MC might have unresolved feelings to work through, but the players don't.

Us, as players were never given a chance to decide how we felt about her. Some players got pissed, because they didn't find her attractive (no way I'd be in love with her), some players got pissed because they feel she did the dirty on Tremolo and has no right to come back and be forgiven, others were simply pissed that she might interfere with the love of their life that they have chosen.

Unless Zoe grabbed you through her interlude, or you were pissed at her, then people just went meh and saw her as just another background character, they may or may not want to have sex with.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Obvious, there is a reason why the game crashes at the exact same spot, every single time. But, also obvious, you dont now shit about it, so why even coment? You could not help me, or else you would actual have some sort of answer, besidens being a sarcastic tiny prick :p
Sounds like no one's going to help you now :KEK:
SpongeBob Krabs Boohoo World's Smallest Violin.gif

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Zoey’s biggest fan must be buzzing with all the zoey talk :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said I don't hate her, I just don't care for her and ignore her presence. It's pure apathy if you will. :sneaky:

If you really want to talk about hate there's the fucking Maya and her plot that will be dragging on until the end of this damn AVN.:BootyTime:
8xm87w.jpg

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
Do you have any mods installed? That's the likeliest culprit, but otherwise, as funkymonkeyjedi said, you'll need to provide some more info.
No mod, on the moden version, i got to the clean up part after the haloween party. here it shuts down completly here, best thing i can say, no crash report or anything. Downloaded Seasons all the way up to 10.1 (Patched) yesterday, its on a diferent computer as the other one, so no cross over.

Btw, this is the better way to answer someone :p

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Okay, but why did you reply to me like you were writing a letter for me?

Sincerely,
JillybeanEnjoyer

:KEK:
Dear JillybeanEnjoyer,

I hope all is well with you and you have recovered from your cold that forced you to play BaDIK yesterday.

If you checked Omen's other posts you would discover that he is a polite gentlemen who always posts in such a way.

Yours BaDIkly,
MiltonPowers

PS: Jill has great boobs.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
To be clear, this is not my personal opinion. I'm only pointing out that people have much more info about Zoey than they do about Josy when it comes to making decision whether to engage with her or not, so making analogy out of these two situations is forced. It's perfectly plausible to make two different decisions in these cases without any hypocrisy or inconsistency.
Zoey has the deepest relation to mc, but to the players she has only one. this one is weak and negativ relation, her role in the story.
While the side girls and the main girls gave to the players so much more story and/or emitions and fun (duck and joke both) and different decisions with their consequences

+ now she is here, she dont turned up and down the story.

it is up to the player, how much depht gives to her char.
All right all right fuck it I'll make a route for zoey. And then I'll cheat on her with the whole fucking campus are you happy?:Kappa:
46lvaa.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Jill shot Rusty down but people keep pairing them too.

But no, Jacob isn't the one for Zoey.

Who was it that she gave this most awesome of animated smiles to?

Why, it was none other than the condom toting mack daddy. And by mack daddy I mean the mc's daddy:

View attachment 4015507

No, that's not a canoe in his pocket, he really is happy to see her!

View attachment 4015518

:sneaky:
What can we say, Zoey had to look for that father figure somewhere. :sneaky: :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
As I said I don't hate her, I just don't care for her and ignore her presence. It's pure apathy if you will. :sneaky:

If you really want to talk about hate there's the fucking Maya and her plot that will be dragging on until the end of this damn AVN.:BootyTime:
View attachment 4017469
All right all right fuck it I'll make a route for zoey. And then I'll cheat on her with the whole fucking campus are you happy?:Kappa:
View attachment 4017525
What can we say, Zoey had to look for that father figure somewhere. :sneaky: :KEK:
They deserve each other, after all they have cowardice in common. :KEK:
No need to sugarcoat it Ray, tell us what you really think :Kappa:
Zoey Bored Spin.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes