shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Sage feels similarly too, she talks about it with Maya and Josy after they've been dumped.

We know so little about Cammy. She isn't proud of being a whore, and she doesn't like it if people make fun of her big ass. I'd love to romance her though, Cammy is such a cutie :giggle:
View attachment 4015443 View attachment 4015444
I've said it a number of times, but I absolutely LOVE this moment from her. It's endearing as hell to see her try and cheer Mona up by being goofy. I'm hoping that Episode 11 preview is not just for casual sex.
My Cammy Appreciation Post from a while ago.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
All I'm trying to say is people say they don't like Zoey because they say she doesn't have depth, but they like Josy at the start of the game, when she also doesn't have depth.
I think it's a simple difference between giving a girl benefit of the doubt she does have depth, when you don't know anything about her (Josy) and concluding the girl doesn't have depth after you've seen the whole Interlude of her (Zoey)

So no, there's no hypocrisy or double standards here, not really. The amount of information you have about the girls at the point you make the decision is very different, which makes the situations themselves quite different, too.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I think it's a simple difference between giving a girl benefit of the doubt she does have depth, when you don't know anything about her (Josy) and concluding the girl doesn't have depth after you've seen the whole Interlude of her (Zoey)

So no, there's no hypocrisy or double standards here, not really. The amount of information you have about the girls at the point you make the decision is very different, which makes the situations themselves quite different, too.
That works if you play the Interlude and form the opinion that Zoey has no depth. But it only works because it's an opinion, and you'll have other people who have different opinions, like me. Personally, if you do actually play the Interlude and come out of it with the opinion that Zoey has no character depth, I would say you're missing something, but again, there we go with opinions.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That works if you play the Interlude and form the opinion that Zoey has no depth. But it only works because it's an opinion, and you'll have other people who have different opinions, like me. Personally, if you do actually play the Interlude and come out of it with the opinion that Zoey has no character depth, I would say you're missing something, but again, there we go with opinions.
To be clear, this is not my personal opinion. I'm only pointing out that people have much more info about Zoey than they do about Josy when it comes to making decision whether to engage with her or not, so making analogy out of these two situations is forced. It's perfectly plausible to make two different decisions in these cases without any hypocrisy or inconsistency.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Zoey has the deepest relation to mc, but to the players she has only one. this one is weak and negativ relation, her role in the story.
While the side girls and the main girls gave to the players so much more story and/or emitions and fun (duck and joke both) and different decisions with their consequences

+ now she is here, she dont turned up and down the story.

it is up to the player, how much depht gives to her char.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
For a moment there, I thought that was Darkwen was cheating on Josy...
What made you think it was Darkwen? :unsure:
Besides, he's only an honorary Bella simp.
yo spock its been ages since i played the game and im thinking of doing a new game soon but i can't remember how bianca's route works, what are the prerequisites?
Fall in love with Jill, rat out Bianca's cheating boyfriend, and get a handful of her ass ;)
Yes, but since I never paid Quinn to fuck, I talked to them, but they didn't say anything about having sex, I never accepted Quinn's offer.

Which is funny since Quinn does fuck you for free so she doesn't even respect her own rules and Sara and Malenie are the only ones that you have to accept Quinn's offer to fuck, although I don't remember if staying with Sage changes the algorithm because I stayed with Bella.

She also asked me to fuck with no one at the party lol I mean I only fucked Camila and even then she was like ahh your balls I want to drain them now we're not going to fuck and I answered her like Do you want me to beg you? and then she agree to go fuck in her room

I also told her to wait for me because I was going to talk to Lily and Nicole to go fuck them and Quinn was probably waiting on the couch all night.

I mean at the end of the day she is a bottom who thinks she is top only if you let her lol

Croissant Jr is coming
Actually you don't need to buy from the restaurant to go home with Sarah and Mel. It's the most common way of course, but there's another option. If you stay with Sage in Episode 4, you need to fuck Melanie in the shower. As long as you aren't a CHICK, it won't matter that you didn't accept Quinn's offer. Then in Epispde 9 you can end the night with the slutty bunnies :love:

And promising not to fuck anyone for Quinn is just to show how much you like her, it's not a real requirement.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Game crashes the morning after the halloween party, is there a fix for that?
If that's all the context you're going to provide, I wouldn't expect much help other than making this suggestion;
get up, go make yourself a sandwich, come back and try the game again. See if that works.

Because getting on here saying "Game crashes, help!" is the equivalent to calling a pharmacist and asking him why your car won't start. details are key......

Man, it's like the internet was invented this morning. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes