Mar 9, 2019
Look on the bright side at least she didn't cut off your penis while you were sleeping. :KEK:
Funnily enough, I did broach that topic with her once. To make a long story short, her response was perhaps the most terrifying boost to my self-esteem I have ever received. Now as the good science officer of the Enterprise has advised, best to get back on topic before the mods reenact the Great Fire of London.

On that note, here's an amusing (to me) screenshot I took a week ago when I was jogging my memory of episode 5:
Screenshot 2024-09-01 212943.png
How pretentious is it to have a doctor, a professor, and a knighted individual at a party for a single frat in a relatively small college? Do you think most of those names are simply filler or do you suppose Fuckface may be meeting them in the flesh at some point in the future? And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bianca's last name Johnson? I haven't played the episodes with her in a while so my memory is faulty. I'm pretty sure one of the characters' names is Johnson.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Funnily enough, I did broach that topic with her once. To make a long story short, her response was perhaps the most terrifying boost to my self-esteem I have ever received. Now as the good science officer of the Enterprise has advised, best to get back on topic before the mods reenact the Great Fire of London.

On that note, here's an amusing (to me) screenshot I took a week ago when I was jogging my memory of episode 5:
View attachment 4017787
How pretentious is it to have a doctor, a professor, and a knighted individual at a party for a single frat in a relatively small college? Do you think most of those names are simply filler or do you suppose Fuckface may be meeting them in the flesh at some point in the future? And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bianca's last name Johnson? I haven't played the episodes with her in a while so my memory is faulty.
Bianca's last name is Thomson. And honestly I hope they're filler, the preps and Jill's friends are douchey enough, we don't need more rich snobs :HideThePain:

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

View attachment 4017787
How pretentious is it to have a doctor, a professor, and a knighted individual at a party for a single frat in a relatively small college? Do you think most of those names are simply filler or do you suppose Fuckface may be meeting them in the flesh at some point in the future? And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bianca's last name Johnson? I haven't played the episodes with her in a while so my memory is faulty. I'm pretty sure one of the characters' names is Johnson.
Bianca's last name is Thomson. And honestly I hope they're filler, the preps and Jill's friends are douchey enough, we don't need more rich snobs :HideThePain:
We forget the most pretentious of them all, Sir DPC the pretentious, duke of milking. :Kappa: :Kappa: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Dr MilkCake brings all the simps to the yard
And they're like it's better than Dawe
Damn right, it's better than Dawe
I could tease you but I'd have to charge

I know you want it
The thing that makes alady
What the simps go crazy for
They lose their minds
IQs declined
Love you long time

A-la-la-la-la-dy
Warm it up
A-la-la-la-la-dy
The simps are waiting
A-la-la-la-la-dy
Warm it up
The simps are waiting

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
No mod, on the moden version, i got to the clean up part after the haloween party. here it shuts down completly here, best thing i can say, no crash report or anything. Downloaded Seasons all the way up to 10.1 (Patched) yesterday, its on a diferent computer as the other one, so no cross over.

Btw, this is the better way to answer someone :p
Download may have been corrupted. It will be a hassle, but I would uninstall what you have, redownload the game then do a fresh install. If you don't have a mod and your save wasn't created on a modded game, a fresh download and install has a good chance of resolving the issue.

Reactions: HmmHmm1

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Dr MilkCake brings all the simps to the yard
And they're like it's better than Dawe
Damn right, it's better than Dawe
I could tease you but I'd have to charge

I know you want it
The thing that makes alady
What the simps go crazy for
They lose their minds