Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Which is ironic because we really need those threads, I mean look at the number of pages in this thread is ridiculous.:HideThePain:
Tbh there's something about off topic threads that feel paradoxically less fun. Maybe it's the lack of restrictions, it means there's less thought and effort put into both discussions and memes. But that's just me.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Which is ironic because we really need those threads, I mean look at the number of pages in this thread is ridiculous.:HideThePain:
Let's do it :Kappa:

Guess not :rolleyes:
Tbh there's something about off topic threads that feel paradoxically less fun. Maybe it's the lack of restrictions, it means there's less thought and effort put into both discussions and memes. But that's just me.
Yes but we can't troll each other with impunity here. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I am in several of those threads, the truth is they are fun, people talk about the AVN and whatever they want. :sneaky:

Let's do it. It's now or never :Kappa:
View attachment 4018214

Yes but we can't troll each other with impunity here. :HideThePain:
I would do it, but I don't even know how to do it.:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes