shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Funnily enough, I did broach that topic with her once. To make a long story short, her response was perhaps the most terrifying boost to my self-esteem I have ever received. Now as the good science officer of the Enterprise has advised, best to get back on topic before the mods reenact the Great Fire of London.

On that note, here's an amusing (to me) screenshot I took a week ago when I was jogging my memory of episode 5:
View attachment 4017787
How pretentious is it to have a doctor, a professor, and a knighted individual at a party for a single frat in a relatively small college? Do you think most of those names are simply filler or do you suppose Fuckface may be meeting them in the flesh at some point in the future? And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bianca's last name Johnson? I haven't played the episodes with her in a while so my memory is faulty. I'm pretty sure one of the characters' names is Johnson.
Bianca's last name is Thomson. And honestly I hope they're filler, the preps and Jill's friends are douchey enough, we don't need more rich snobs :HideThePain:
KRJ is Karen Rebecca Johnson, and her mom is a veterinarian. Her mom wanted Karen to be a veterinarian, but Karen wants to be a librarian. Karen is actually allergic to dogs, and scared of cows. She doesn't like hip hop, you see she has sensitive ears. She does like classical music and arts. It's possible her mom or dad have a doctorate.

But Will Burr, and Sir Gregory don't appear elsewhere in the game.

I'm going with filler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Well, I wouldn't know man, we'll have to wait and see what DPC does with it. You already know what I want to do in chapter 11.
Alright, well what about if a single MC will be able to fuck Zoey next episode? :sneaky:
KRJ is Karen Rebecca Johnson, and her mom is a veterinarian. Her mom wanted Karen to be a veterinarian, but Karen wants to be a librarian. Karen is actually allergic to dogs, and scared of cows. She doesn't like hip hop, you see she has sensitive ears. She does like classical music and arts. It's possible her mom or dad have a doctorate.

I'm going with filler.

Mmmmmm, Nora :love:
Idk why but I've always found this creampie funny, because the video stops mid-drip.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
That's Milton's job. Is he busy sucking Lily's toes or something :KEK:

Well what about Zoey joining the DIKs? After all, everyone likes her :sneaky:
Milton is not very good at his job, he doesn't even use crocodiles. No room left for zoey, I convinced tommy to turn his room into a meth lab. :illuminati:
qm4rof04j3891.png

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

I'm going with filler.

No no no. Karen's grandmother is a veterinarian. Seriously, don't you pay any attention in Gender Studies.

And don't think you can distract me with Nora getting pregnant!

Shame on you!

Shame... on...

What were we talking about?

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes