Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Good. So what if Zoey needed a place to stay for a few weeks, cause of her bastard step-dad? Would she sleep on the couch, MC on the couch, or they share the bed? :)
I can give my bed to zoey. I will spend the night with riona and camila at the HOT house. Don't let her touch the merchandise, remember she looks like a drug junkie I don't want her anywhere near the product.:illuminati:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Jacob has a nice comfortable bed that can fit 2
1725950708524.png
This piece of crap with the little airplane blankets? :unsure:
I can give my bed to zoey. I will spend the night with riona and camila at the HOT house. Don't let her touch the merchandise, remember she looks like a drug junkie I don't want her anywhere near the product.:illuminati:
How sweet of you :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Better to just ignore AI. It will never be better than what a talented human artist can make and they don't need to destroy the planet to make it, either.
This isnt going to age well. Yes it will be better than what 99% of talented artists can make, and it will deliver it at 1/10000000 the time it takes. Why do you think all major studios are leveraging AI like disney and every animation studio. AI will be creating games better than most on this site in a matter of years. Shit there will be AR and VR versions of these games made by AI.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
This isnt going to age well. Yes it will be better than what 99% of talented artists can make, and it will deliver it at 1/10000000 the time it takes. Why do you think all major studios are leveraging AI like disney and every animation studio. AI will be creating games better than most on this site in a matter of years. Shit there will be AR and VR versions of these games made by AI.
It'll age perfectly well, but I'm not going to get into it because I've already had one threadban today for "going off topic" and that one was actually related to the game, albeit loosely.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
MC bed is full most nights.
So I'll send her to Quinn, I'm sure Quinn can think of a way for her to earn a bed. :unsure:

That picture is a never-ending reminder that Carolyn Gina is not destined to fuck the mc. :cry:

Why Gina, why? Why did you have to go and get spit-roasted on screen. Why couldn't you perform your cum chugging exercises off screen like all the other whores lovely ladies of BaDIK?

Now you have been relegated to the untouchables, the girls who have been visually (on-screen) sullied by others and therefore unworthy of the mc's cock lest the anti-NTR crowd burst into conniptions. :eek:

(Basically that's just Arieth since Elena is a special case, and we never physically saw a dick go into Heather, so we should be good there too, and no one's really lining up for Lydia, but I guess we could mention her as well... EDIT: Oh yeah, and we saw Tommy's fucking of Christie unceremoniously interrupted by Quinn, so she's probably off the table too...)

Oh Gina! Ever since we saw you in class...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you fucked it up, woman! :mad:

Oh well... Catlyn Yoga Girl! Yoga Girl! Where for art thou Yoga Girl?
Just remember Yoga Girl, you can suck dick, just do it off screen. :sneaky:

Namaste, Yoga Girl! :giggle:

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
That picture is a never-ending reminder that Carolyn Gina is not destined to fuck the mc. :cry:

Why Gina, why? Why did you have to go and get spit-roasted on screen. Why couldn't you perform your cum chugging exercises off screen like all the other whores lovely ladies of BaDIK?

Now you have been relegated to the untouchables, the girls who have been visually (on-screen) sullied by others and therefore unworthy of the mc's cock lest the anti-NTR crowd burst into conniptions. :eek:

(Basically that's just Arieth since Elena is a special case, and we never physically saw a dick go into Heather, so we should be good there too, and no one's really lining up for Lydia, but I guess we could mention her as well...)

Oh Gina! Ever since we saw you in class...
But you fucked it up, woman! :mad:

Oh well... Catlyn Yoga Girl! Yoga Girl! Where for art thou Yoga Girl?
Just remember Yoga Girl, you can suck dick, just do it off screen. :sneaky:

Namaste, Yoga Girl! :giggle:
And Tiffani too, I hope she keep any encounters off the screen, so that I might get a chance.:p :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba jnr
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes