May 9, 2024
Reactions: redbone89

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You guys ever wish you could give yourself amnesia so you could go back and play BaDIK for the first time again... not just me right? T_T
I'm with Roger-a-Dale, I keep finding new stuff all the time, or viewing the same scenes and spotting something something I hadn't noticed before. Coming up with new theories and suppositions. Or someone says something, I think no way and have to go and play that scene again.

I must admit every time a newbie hits this thread and he or she is playing for the first time and they post their WTF reactions and can you believe it moments, I love following their excitement and newfound joy. :)

Banana4Fun

Sep 7, 2024
I'm with Roger-a-Dale, I keep finding new stuff all the time, or viewing the same scenes and spotting something something I hadn't noticed before. Coming up with new theories and suppositions. Or someone says something, I think no way and have to go and play that scene again.

I must admit every time a newbie hits this thread and he or she is playing for the first time and they post their WTF reactions and can you believe it moments, I love following their excitement and newfound joy. :)
Just me then. Pass the hammer, would you? I need to bonk myself on the head.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Speaking of replaying certain scenes. I was replaying this one (mainly just wanted to catch up with Mona again) and was cracking up again at Derek. :ROFLMAO: I love that lad. :)

View attachment 4019104
View attachment 4019105
I just started what I call my asshole playthrough. I'm gonna be as nasty as I can while still good enough for Bella. I'll lead absolutely everyone on, show DIKs proof I fucked Jade, tell Josy about Chad but not Sage and cheat on the midterms. I just wanna see what happens.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes