hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
been a long while since i've played this one, are there any paths mutually exclusive with another?

off the top of my head i can remember not being able to be on cathy and isabellas route at the same time

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Also, why is Jill the only one concerned with STDs and/or pregnancies? Everybody else is all sure creampie the fuck out of me, I don't care.
STDs are a different matter, but all the other girls I assume are or they have stated are on birth control. It happens, but pregnancies are pretty rare with proper use.

Well, except Arieth. :ROFLMAO:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
been a long while since i've played this one, are there any paths mutually exclusive with another?

off the top of my head i can remember not being able to be on cathy and isabellas route at the same time
There's the five Main Girls and a whole lot of Side Girls. You can pursue all SGs at once they only start branching at season 3. You can pursue all the MGs up to episode 8 when you have to commit to one path. If you pursue the MGs a lot of SG content gets blocked.

Bella is one of the main girls. For her you have to give up everyone else eventually (worth it!), but pursuing Cathy blocks her path before the commitment choice.
STDs are a different matter, but all the other girls I assume are or they have stated are on birth control. It happens, but pregnancies are pretty rare with proper use.

Well, except Arieth. :ROFLMAO:
No still applies to Arieth. She got pregnant when she switched to Dawe's sugar pills, so she wasn't using proper birth control properly.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
There's the five Main Girls and a whole lot of Side Girls. You can pursue all SGs at once they only start branching at season 3. You can pursue all the MGs up to episode 8 when you have to commit to one path. If you pursue the MGs a lot of SG content gets blocked.

Bella is one of the main girls. For her you have to give up everyone else eventually (worth it!), but pursuing Cathy blocks her path before the commitment choice.
ok so i plan to do everyone's path atleast once and at one point i'll be forced to commit to one LL? is this the same with maya and josy cuz you know lesbian relationship and all

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes