iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Better to just ignore AI. It will never be better than what a talented human artist can make and they don't need to destroy the planet to make it, either.
i have bad news. i have seen pretty good generated pics, but not this. the bad news, if i want creat a gold lion, i got three times a blonde girl with ears, so the ai has a brights future in avns. maybe later dpc will use it too. for a third game or upgrade to the actual chars.

Feb 19, 2021
i have bad news. i have seen pretty good generated pics, but not this. the bad news, if i want creat a gold lion, i got three times a blonde girl with ears, so the ai has a brights future in avns. maybe later dpc will use it too. for a third game or upgrade to the actual chars.
DPC is a perfectionist. He would never use AI.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
That's what I'm now not so sure about. It kinda reads like getting intimate with a friend was something Bella and James fought about.
This is probably cope, but it's also a perfect candidate for one of DPC's legendary switcharoos :HideThePain: Where it turns out that James was the cheater and that's why he left, but out of guilt Bella places all the blame on herself after he went missing. And even though it doesn't really jive with what's been stated, it was "all part of the plan."

I made a similar theory regarding the Bianca/Bella preview.
DPC is a fucking mad man for giving us our first look at Bianca naked in a preview. And only for $10 too! I'm not complaining though :love:

I've been seeing a lot of people say that this scene is happening without MC, which has a certain logic to it. But I'm putting my tinfoil hat on and agreeing with you that it's a flashback. In fact, I'd go a bit further too...

I have nothing to really substantiate this, but I'm gonna get wild and say Bianca and James are cheating with each other. They're having an affair, and Bella finds out. She's hurt, but foolishly tries to make lemonade: she gets drunk enough to offer James a threesome here, and it happens. But she immediately regrets it, kicks James out of the house, and doesn't have the heart to tell Jill about it.

But James disappears, so anger turns into guilt, and Bella is now forgiving and just wants him to come back, even twisting the events in her head that she was the unfaithful one by initiating the threesome.

Again, I have nothing to really back this up, other than the most circumstantial evidence. And I'm only really theorizing like mad because I don't trust this preview to be a legit threesome with MC, and girl time with Jill feels a little too reasonable.

1726002501407.gif

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes