alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Updated my compressed Android port of Being a DIK S3 with Scrappy's multimod to v0.10. S1 & S2 port is also available below in two options, very compressed or less compression. Very compressed is smaller but the videos can be a bit pixelated as a result.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of the port, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port:
  • S1 & S2: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1/game.
  • S3: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3/game.
Season 3 requires that you load a save from Season 2. You can do this by copying "BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845" from - Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1 to - Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

If you have previously played the first seasons and want to get straight into Season 3 but don't have the required file, I have included a link to a version of BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845 with several different routes. You can add to Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 - very compressed: Pixeldrain -

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 - less compression: Pixeldrain -

Being a DIK S3 v0.10: Pixeldrain -

BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845: Pixeldrain

Edit 06/03/24: Added better quality S1 & S2 v0.8.3 port option
I keep trying S3 but can't get it to work I installed the app gave it permission then closed it and move the .rpa into the game folder located in document Eonor but when I open it immediately closes and won't work.

estoycansado

Apr 13, 2024
If we're already at the stage of going a year without an episode, just wait for EP 12, where he'll want to return to the awful idea of having voice acting in the game :KEK:

Reactions: BXX985

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
Well it still your choice if you want to pursue a relationship with them, even though most of them had a giant red flag they have a depth to each character. It's up to you who will you go out with View attachment 4019535 View attachment 4019536 View attachment 4019537 View attachment 4019538 View attachment 4019539
Yes of course it is but when I start the game I'm like Oh hey, this girl seems like a really nice girl and then I found out she did cheat on me with first Hey this girl seems nice, and then this librarian woman looks bit weird but still nice and then boom... I don't have much to say about Sage, she's been more or less obvious from the start. Lets dont even talk about Quinn
To be honest I found that bit of frustrating It's a nice touch in terms of the game's believability and enjoyabilty, but it feels a bit limiting.

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
Also, why is Jill the only one concerned with STDs and/or pregnancies? Everybody else is all sure creampie the fuck out of me, I don't care.
I think it has to do with her social status, it wouldn't be wrong to assume that she is more educated and careful about such matters and have accordingly worries about matter

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Nah, the 'Burn the World' playthrough would be going for Sage in ep 8 after showing the DIKs the Jade video and telling Josy about Chad but not telling Sage.
Which I can also do with this playthrough. Just gotta save at the episode 8 choice. I wanna see which pisses Jade off more. Going for Sage or going for Bella.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Damn that last image of Josy makes her look like a gremlin.
DPC sure fucked up on her facial expressions. It's almost like DPC has never observed facial expressions.

Because the way he made her look.
Can you say 3 week-long constipation?
She looks like she's trying to push a cement truck out of her ass.
:sneaky:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Damn that last image of Josy makes her look like a gremlin.
DPC sure fucked up on her facial expressions. It's almost like DPC has never observed facial expressions.

Because the way he made her look.
Can you say 3 week-long constipation?
She looks like she's trying to push a cement truck out of her ass.
:sneaky:
She looks perfect to me

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes