Jul 19, 2022
Nothing official, but unless all of DPCs computers blow up, I don't see how it won't get out this year.

Next to no femdom (a bit with 2 girls, but those are just weird moments), and where did you get there was supposed to be turn-based combat in this game ?! Cause that's not that type of game.
in the genre tags. Through my experience it definetly not looks like combat-based game, but that tag make me a bit confused, so it was decided to ask for ensure. Thanks for the response

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
in the genre tags. Through my experience it definetly not looks like combat-based game, but that tag make me a bit confused, so it was decided to ask for ensure. Thanks for the response
There's a minigame that involves turn based combat, but nothing really in the main game other than a sparring match against an LI that doesn't affect anything.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Damn, my bad, never saw that tag, see there are some combat sequences, but those are rare in-between, and others are just completely optional to make some cash and unlock special renders. It's just so repetitive, just combinations of arrows you have to press at the right time, that I didn't even 'remember' them being turn-based combat, to me they're just 'events'.

So yeah, it's my mistake, there are some sequences, but those are very rare.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I am an IT tech and a government worker. Some morons make you wonder how they got a job working for the government. These are the people the country has to rely on. We're fucked! Not the good. I was total DIk and a Bitch. I just could not take it anymore.
The best cure for moments like that for me is to open Spotify and just listen to music for hours and forget about all those idiots

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Btw, just to confirm, does this mean you can't order anyone from Quinn's restaurant either?
It's actually recommended to use the restaurant if you want Quinn. However the others path at the end will indicate that you're after the restaurant girls as well as Quinn.

Reactions: Lumiscnt

Lumiscnt

Mar 21, 2022
It's actually recommended to use the restaurant if you want Quinn. However the others path at the end will indicate that you're after the restaurant girls as well as Quinn.
I believe you're talking about the discussion with Elena near the end of S2 where you choose a girl right?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Btw, just to confirm, does this mean you can't order anyone from Quinn's restaurant either?

You asked about a solo Quinn path and now you want to cheat on her? :eek: All you need for Quinn is being Dik and not being involved with Jill. You can fuck anything that moves, it doesn't affect her.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I believe you're talking about the discussion with Elena near the end of S2 where you choose a girl right?
That's what I wondered too, in my DIK ending, I only had Jade and Nora as previews for Others, always wondered why. Guess I did something wrong.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Now i just hope scrappy will be able to make the mod. I love Dr PinkCake but they realy got a vendetta against mod users going on. :rolleyes:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I mean, you can fuck any other side girl you want and still fuck Quinn but a "solo Quinn path" is a path where you, by option, is having sex just with Quinn. The only girls who block you from Quinn are Josy, Maya and Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes