Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I thought the same. I can live without a Camila preview, but if there is no scene with her in ep9 we are going to riot.
Not saying I would riot, but her model is wayyyy better in the last Ep too, never really liked her face despite her body, but DPC worked a lot on that, perhaps it's just the lighting but she looks like a queen in all aspects now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah Sally got a mighty upgrade on that boot, she doesn't look like a 'loli' anymore with that ass for sure. And, given the interaction we have with her at the place, her perfect bitchy attitude still intact, but sexually frustrated, wonder if MC will finally have an opening with her in Ep9...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So Rio is cat girl, Lily is a vampire, Mc is a slutty nurse, I have long said Josy should go as Slave Leia but if not another badass she can go as is Katniss Everdeen or closer to her size Tinker Bell, Maya can be Cher Horowitz

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2022
Anyone else hope that Quinn becomes a legitimate route in the Dik path? I'm interested in why she is the way she is and if there's some sort of trauma in her past.
Would certainly be interesting if you not only get a legitimate path with her, but possibly also a shot at redemption. It seems to me that her brother and or Vinny are the primary antagonists of the game + ofc. the DIK betrayer.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 2002601
Who am I kidding though Jill won't be at the party anyway... Knowing Jill she'll probably dump you if you go to the party instead of joining her for dinner she arranged last minute, without asking beforehand.
, okay joke aside, If DPC dress up Jill as a Goblin, He is a Fucking Genius, and none could deny it anymore. :LOL:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Honestly, I'd rather be banging Lily's leaner figure than Bella's unrealistically exaggerated ones. Now watch Bella simps pitchfork me to death.
rob-schneider-waterboy.gif

I'm not even a bella fan but you have this one coming
ofc, the beaheading would be done by bella, she already has that axe murderer look
and by her trusty axe. you know, the one from her garage (or whatever that room was next to the pool)

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes