OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Not to offend the Bella fans but I hate her look! There's something on her face that makes me instantly dislike here, fuck her face is such that I don't want to have a single conversation with her.

She looks like an actress who doesn't know to act!

Not even a single expression!

She's got a goddess like body but that single expression face ruins it all.:FacePalm::Kappa:

Who gave you permission to call her "Bella"?

1661347858211.jpeg

Last edited:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
At this point I hope there's no preview of Quinn at all. I'll be more annoyed if he releases some innocuous render of her standing against a wall 2 weeks before release day. He's released two previews of a Side Girl (Lily), shown two previews of Sage from within the same scene, and spoiled four Halloween costumes despite a poll saying fans didn't want him to spoil any, while missing some characters entirely. If anyone can explain the strategy behind any of this, please go ahead.

Reactions: mojococo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maybe something bad will happen to Quinn and DPC just wants to keep it in suspense

He already did it with Maya in episode 6 and nothing bad happened just silly thread theories that were not fulfilled

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
And in the first season, she looked like this. This is for comparison. Damn, how did the graphics get prettier in quality
View attachment 2002231
DPC really is working a lot on those renders, the evolution of Josy for example, or Bella, while still having impossible proportions, has a smoother model overall. It's nice to see that while he has a lot of renders to work on, story-wise, he still takes the time to up the quality of the rest.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes