allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
In real life Quinn would be a mistake, but in this game I’m totally interested in finding out where it’s headed with her.

Of all the characters, her warming up to the mc has been the most enjoyable. Pretty much every other main and side girl has been pro mc from the start, with maybe Bella being the only exception.

The slow change with Quinn from the beginning right up to her kissing him in public in episode 8, to me, has been the most rewarding aspect of the game.

All of the characters have their own pacing, with Josy fucking the mc almost right off the bat, compared with Jill taking 8 episodes to even show her tits to the mc (granted she fucked him only moments later), but regardless, all of them (including Sage even if she denies it), wanted to be with the mc.

To me, Quinn seems to be the only girl who has fallen for the mc over time, and it’s been a joy to watch.

Not sold? Here’s the visual summary:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4955145
Good thing she's starting to warm up to him because it's starting to get colder. You know what I'm sayin?:sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sasanid and shazba

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
No chance for September. Beta release early-mid October, but that might not leak. Full release mid-late October.
I'm on the pessimistic side of things and say it might even be going into November. Only because the projections that ename and others do haven't really seen enough of an uptick on progress to say otherwise. We've got about 2 months left so idk if he just wraps it up real quick within that time frame, I'm never usually following it this closely. It's just that the Interlude left me hanging for an update to the main story for so long, I've been getting kind of impatient. (Don't get me wrong, I liked the Interlude but I like the actual main story more.)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys, getting ready to buy a new laptop.

What is the easiest way to transfer my existing save files?
I think the easiest would be to grab the persistent data saves from the program files and the saves folder from the actual game folder then put them on a USB or something. Then just put them all back into the right place when you get ep 9 and the new laptop of course. At least that's what I did when I got a new one.

Jun 21, 2020
Not to offend the Bella fans but I hate her look! There's something on her face that makes me instantly dislike here, fuck her face is such that I don't want to have a single conversation with her.

She looks like an actress who doesn't know to act!

Not even a single expression!

She's got a goddess like body but that single expression face ruins it all.:FacePalm::Kappa:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Not to offend the Bella fans but I hate her look! There's something on her face that makes me instantly dislike here, fuck her face is such that I don't want to have a single conversation with her.

She's got a goddess like body but that single expression face ruins it all.:FacePalm::Kappa:
thats why she is called the icequeen and even plays the icequeen in the D&D section

Bella hides her emotions because she does not want to be hurt anymore. But when she warms up she is a sex freak with Yoga positions XD

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
thats why she is called the icequeen and even plays the icequeen in the D&D section

Bella hides her emotions because she does not want to be hurt anymore. But when she warms up she is a sex freak with Yoga positions XD
and a wicked smile.. when she does

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm on the pessimistic side of things and say it might even be going into November. Only because the projections that ename and others do haven't really seen enough of an uptick on progress to say otherwise. We've got about 2 months left so idk if he just wraps it up real quick within that time frame, I'm never usually following it this closely. It's just that the Interlude left me hanging for an update to the main story for so long, I've been getting kind of impatient. (Don't get me wrong, I liked the Interlude but I like the actual main story more.)
To be fair, it's hard to see an uptick when we don't get any numbers to plot. :cautious:

I'm with you on the long delay, though. I didn't like the end of Episode 8 and it's been tough waiting so long for something to (hopefully) pick up the pieces and get things back on track.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
To be fair, it's hard to see an uptick when we don't get any numbers to plot. :cautious:

I'm with you on the long delay, though. I didn't like the end of Episode 8 and it's been tough waiting so long for something to (hopefully) pick up the pieces and get things back on track.
Yes, but at least we get a new Ep, there were some TV shows that ended with a cliffhanger and there was no new serie to lighten the open questions.

Reactions: Stemmyz and dalli_x

Auroma!

Aug 10, 2020

Not to offend but….
BB54F4D2-F2A9-465B-8BF4-0CB3FB127FCB.jpeg

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
what!! its 20 GB game, is it really worth it downloading tell me guys ?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

just humor
26eb74b6b20ba9a02d897a56f2c4df2a.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes