ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do you have perceptual disorders?
Do you? Because I have spelt out exactly the difference in maturity level i had on mind in the very message you've quoted and replied to, and yet somehow you've managed to either miss it, or ignore it.

here it is, again:
To clarify, the MC is very much still a boy who doesn't have a slightest idea what he wants to do with his life, yet. He's on J&M's level, which is normal for their age (and actually nice the game can believably portray it) In contrast, Sage is pretty much a grown up woman with some solid ideas what she wants to do and be.
to make it even simpler: i consider the MC to be a typical person for his age when it comes to maturity. Yes, he acts more mature than Tommy or Derek but they're literally bottom tier in this regard, so that doesn't mean much at all.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The MC does act like a little bitch when he finds out Maya and Josy are dating most guys would be like wait does that mean I can fuck her too. Thats about the only time I didn't like how the MC acted in game
Personally, I would have acted differently.

But I have written before so that the MC has deficits in terms of relationships. And these have become clear in this case. But the explanation why he has deficits in this area has been provided by DPC.

- The experience with Zoey
- Then he has not been able to reach Josy for a while, which again shows parallels to Zoey, because she has also minimized contact with the MC in Interlude.
- The MC himself says to Maya and Isabella that he does not know what love is.

This is all because the MC was a loner in his childhood and made his first relationship experiences with Zoey when he was 15 years old.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Do you? Because I have spelt out exactly the difference in maturity level i had on mind in the very message you've quoted and replied to, and yet somehow you've managed to either miss it, or ignore it.

here it is, again:

to make it even simpler: i consider the MC to be a typical person for his age when it comes to maturity. Yes, he acts more mature than Tommy or Derek but they're literally bottom tier in this regard, so that doesn't mean much at all.
Actually, you're right, considering that girls of the same age are 2-3 years ahead of boys in maturity.

But the MC knows what he wants to do with his life. It is clearly stated what he wants to study. He is just unsure about the relationship.

Reactions: dav3knight

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But the MC knows what he wants to do with his life. It is clearly stated what he wants to study.
Hmm okay, now you got me unsure. Is it actually what he says, anywhere? Because i'd swear it was the opposite, when speaking with Maya and such, that he wasn't sure what to pick yet, other than something vague like "science".

lenos16

Jul 13, 2022
Hmm okay, now you got me unsure. Is it actually what he says, anywhere? Because i'd swear it was the opposite, when speaking with Maya and such, that he wasn't sure what to pick yet, other than something vague like "science".
MC is unsure about the exact subject, but he did say in the beginning that he came to study (to Sage in the Cafeteria if I remember correctly)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes