Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In the next few days, maybe one week.
But who? Possible Camila, Melanie, Sarah, Quinn, Elena
could be Jade or the beautiful Camila but that would two SG in row, I would love a preview of Josy but that might be a little soon so it could be Bella she feels due:love:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Technically Josy and Maya have 2 preview. They both appear in the first one, with Sage and MC. so, Sage has 3 , 4 - if we count the Rooster.
Josy, Maya Jill, has 2, Bella 1, Zoey 2 if we count the Rooster.
Technically my homie Burker's hand has a preview
1661270784911.png

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If they have the genes, but it's never been said so you are grasping at straws. I swear your attemps to look smart don't really work well. :Kappa:
My grandparents didn't know they had the genes for it either, until the middle child (out of 5) came out a redhead. My father, being the oldest, was a bit surprised. Other than the hair color, they looked exactly the same. Now that they've both gone grey they look like proper twins.
If you're talking about Jaye, it's normal for him to get agitated....

Provocative :cautious: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, well.. She is pretty goddamn spectacular.
So what you are saying is that Bianca is Bella's illegitimate daughter? :unsure:
Hell no. Bianca is Madame Jr. Compare those faces. She's the more youthful, non-veiny-titted (we hope) larval stage.
What game does this image belong to?
Chasing Sunsets. An excellent game in its own right that effectively has nothing in common with BaDIK other than some pretty spectacular renders.
Hmm, this picture is familiar. I wonder from where. :unsure: :Kappa:
The beloved redheaded goddess, of course. I've got the original on hand, too.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If I read DPC's note correctly, I expect he is reusing some music already in the game and finding new music for other parts. I do not expect him to leave silence in moments where there was music before. And now that I think of it, DPC tends to have music throughout the game. Can't think of any silent scenes.
It's already done. That's what 8.3 patch is for.

The patch replaces old music with new one.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
My grandparents didn't know they had the genes for it either, until the middle child (out of 5) came out a redhead. My father, being the oldest, was a bit surprised. Other than the hair color, they looked exactly the same. Now that they've both gone grey they look like proper twins.
Yes, well.. She is pretty goddamn spectacular.
Hell no. Bianca is Madame Jr. Compare those faces. She's the more youthful, non-veiny-titted (we hope) larval stage.
Chasing Sunsets. An excellent game in its own right that effectively has nothing in common with BaDIK other than some pretty spectacular renders.
The beloved redheaded goddess, of course. I've got the original on hand, too.
If one of them carries the redhead gene, there's a 25% of the children of inheriting it.

It's good to find some people of common sense around here. Too many heathens turned against the Goddess for no reason. :Kappa:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If one of them carries the redhead gene, there's a 25% of the children of inheriting it.

It's good to find some people of common sense around here. Too many heathens turned against the Goddess for no reason. :Kappa:
Some people just don't know how genetics work. My parents are your stereotypical looking Italians and I look like I came from some Scandanavian country. Genetics can be funny sometimes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sarah and Melanie already had one where you can see their ass in a bunny costume we already had a preview of a SG (Riona) and I think is time for a MG preview Isabella, Maya or Josy maybe DPC will kill two bird with one stone by posting one with Maya and Josy together

Since we recently had one of Sage and Jill still missing 3 MG with two previews
could be Jade or the beautiful Camila but that would two SG in row, I would love a preview of Josy but that might be a little soon so it could be Bella she feels due:love:
We: theorize who will appear in the next preview
DPC: Preview #16 - Arieth. Haha, isn't that what you expected, maggots?

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and Darkwen

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Some people just don't know how genetics work. My parents are your stereotypical looking Italians and I look like I came from some Scandanavian country. Genetics can be funny sometimes.
That they can. My mother's father was full-blooded native American. My father's father, English. I got to keep the maternal hairline (yay!), but I'm so pale it's hard for folks to believe I have an actual claim to tribal membership. (which I don't use, because who the hell wants to go live in Wyoming?)

But it does make me want to see more of people's parents in BaDIK, just to see how DPC justifies some of it. We've seen Neil and Lynette. Neil looking more like Derek is just off the wall. Maybe people will finally get their incest kink fed when at the very tail end of the very last chapter (when DPC doesn't care anymore) we'll find out MC and Derek were switched at birth, and Tommy is in fact also Maya's half-brother, because of an unfaithful parent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
That they can. My mother's father was full-blooded native American. My father's father, English. I got to keep the maternal hairline (yay!), but I'm so pale it's hard for folks to believe I have an actual claim to tribal membership. (which I don't use, because who the hell wants to go live in Wyoming?)

But it does make me want to see more of people's parents in BaDIK, just to see how DPC justifies some of it. We've seen Neil and Lynette. Neil looking more like Derek is just off the wall. Maybe people will finally get their incest kink fed when at the very tail end of the very last chapter (when DPC doesn't care anymore) we'll find out MC and Derek were switched at birth, and Tommy is in fact also Maya's half-brother, because of an unfaithful parent.
The parents in BADIK half the time look like cheap asset flip characters apart from some major ones like Jade or Jill's Mom etc. Zoey's mother for instance looks terrible and there is no resemblance...
It's cool, as long as he doesn't start saying "I'm a nice guy!"
But he told me he was a nice girl :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes