ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No, i'm saying the MC is relatively immature, being younger and self-acknowledged snowflake. Like, duh.

To clarify, the MC is very much still a boy who doesn't have a slightest idea what he wants to do with his life, yet. He's on J&M's level, which is normal for their age (and actually nice the game can believably portray it) In contrast, Sage is pretty much a grown up woman with some solid ideas what she wants to do and be.

Such difference can be initially cute/impressive (depending on the end it's viewed from) but gets old and tiring, quickly.

Last edited:

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
since the songs of The friday prophets were removed from the game, some questions here.. Currently there is new music in the game? or some songs that were already? or there is no music in those parts where the band that was removed was playing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TKG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was saying it's not impossible for Bella to have a ginger offspring. But in terms of Bianca, the age gap between the two does not fit well with your conjecture: Bianca is at least 21, Bella is 35 or 36.

Ah, I could almost hear schinoize protesting: can you believe this lovely creature came out of, ugh, Bella :Kappa:
Bella is more in the 37 zone, the only clue we have is that 18 years earlier she started college, so 18+19 is the most likely result

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I was saying it's not impossible for Bella to have a ginger offspring. But in terms of Bianca, the age gap between the two does not fit well with your conjecture: Bianca is at least 21, Bella is 35 or 36.

Ah, I could almost hear schinoize protesting: can you believe this lovely creature came out of, ugh, Bella :Kappa:
schinoize will probably say that no one gave birth to Bianca she just happened to descend from the sky one day. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
since the songs of The friday prophets were removed from the game, some questions here.. Currently there is new music in the game? or some songs that were already? or there is no music in those parts where the band that was removed was playing?
I do not speak from direct experience but they should all have been replaced

Reactions: Kovir123

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can't she be one or two years younger, felice :cry: i've been counting on Bella conceiving before long and having a baby bump. most people start college at around 18; when I entered college, there were both students younger and older than this age.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did not give it as a certainty, in the US you can start college even as a minor if you are a genius. But 37 remains the most probable age, 35 on the other hand is unlikely

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
If I read DPC's note correctly, I expect he is reusing some music already in the game and finding new music for other parts. I do not expect him to leave silence in moments where there was music before. And now that I think of it, DPC tends to have music throughout the game. Can't think of any silent scenes.

Reactions: Kovir123

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
In the next few days, maybe one week.
But who? Possible Camila, Melanie, Sarah, Quinn, Elena
Sarah and Melanie already had one where you can see their ass in a bunny costume we already had a preview of a SG (Riona) and I think is time for a MG preview Isabella, Maya or Josy maybe DPC will kill two bird with one stone by posting one with Maya and Josy together

Since we recently had one of Sage and Jill still missing 3 MG with two previews

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sarah and Melanie already had one where you can see their ass in a bunny costume we already had a preview of a SG (Riona) and I think is time for a MG preview Isabella, Maya or Josy maybe DPC will kill two bird with one stone by posting one with Maya and Josy together

Since we recently had one of Sage and Jill still missing 3 MG with two previews
Technically Josy and Maya have 2 preview. They both appear in the first one, with Sage and MC. so, Sage has 3 , 4 - if we count the Rooster.
Josy, Maya Jill, has 2, Bella 1, Zoey 2 if we count the Rooster.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes