OFT

Jan 6, 2020
jill's tiny pig eyes are a mile apart in her fat head and her eyebrows look like she dragged a razor straight up the bridge of her nose to shave her unibrow. i'd like to fight her in brawler.

0EC83154-927F-4030-AAD2-776CAE2FEAA7.gif

Being so bored during this long stretch between episodes (Interlude not withstanding), I started focusing on very petty things that bother me in BaDIK.

Here's one: A young, fit security guard that won't climb a wall to chase intruders.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys, getting ready to buy a new laptop.

What is the easiest way to transfer my existing save files?
Your save files can be found through the game folder or through program files. Either save them to a cloud storage, copy them onto external storage or email them to yourself, then when you get new laptop you can download them after downloading the game.

Reactions: RonWeasleyJr

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No, i'm saying the MC is relatively immature, being younger and self-acknowledged snowflake. Like, duh.

To clarify, the MC is very much still a boy who doesn't have a slightest idea what he wants to do with his life, yet. He's on J&M's level, which is normal for their age (and actually nice the game can believably portray it) In contrast, Sage is pretty much a grown up woman with some solid ideas what she wants to do and be.

Such difference can be initially cute/impressive (depending on the end it's viewed from) but gets old and tiring, quickly.
There you are wrong. Our snowflake is way too mature for his age, but has deficits in relationships. Guess why Derek makes the MC in EP8 drunk or Tommy says, so that the MC is completely different when he is drunk. He drops his precociousness there and behaves first of all age-appropriate.

Reactions: dav3knight

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
There you are wrong. Our snowflake is way too mature for his age, but has deficits in relationships. Guess why Derek makes the MC in EP8 drunk or Tommy says, so that the MC is completely different when he is drunk. He drops his precociousness there and behaves first of all age-appropriate.
Better than getting angry and violent (i knew some doing so back in my younger years).

Reactions: dalli_x

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You're confusing potential sexual inhibitions (or lack thereof) with maturity (or lack thereof).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You're confusing potential sexual inhibitions (or lack thereof) with maturity (or lack thereof).
Do you have perceptual disorders?

The MC is constantly making rational decisions.

- he finishes high school rather than go to San Diego with Zoey
- in Interlude he even refuses a beer from Zoey, even though he is already 18 years old.
- He inspires and motivates the DIK's to fix the Mansion.
- Rusty gives the MC more responsibility than other DIK's who have been around longer and are also older.
- The MC doesn't want to do crazy things.

The MC is way too mature for his age.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Do you have perceptual disorders?

The MC is constantly making rational decisions.

- he finishes high school rather than go to San Diego with Zoey
- in Interlude he even refuses a beer from Zoey, even though he is already 18 years old.
- He inspires and motivates the DIK's to fix the Mansion.
- Rusty gives the MC more responsibility than other DIK's who have been around longer and are also older.
- The MC doesn't want to do crazy things.

The MC is way too mature for his age.
The MC does act like a little bitch when he finds out Maya and Josy are dating most guys would be like wait does that mean I can fuck her too. Thats about the only time I didn't like how the MC acted in game

Reactions: allanl9020142
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes