Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Quick question gls and guys. Do we know what next update will be about? MC or Interlude continuation? Thanks.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
what!! its 20 GB game, is it really worth it downloading tell me guys ?
Unless you’re having to manually run back and forward from the server to your home carrying all those gigabytes in a bucket, it’s worth it!

If you are running back and forward with a bucket, may I suggest getting the Internet?

Seriously, just press the download button and let the Internet do all the hard work for you.

If you’re into a game with a decent guy making friends and fucking lots of girls at college, and don’t mind some ham-fisted drama, you will surely enjoy it!

But if you’re looking for random fetishes, degradation of women, raping siblings in their sleep, and wall to wall mindless sex, this game won’t deliver (although depending on your choices, there is a lot of fucking!)

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not to offend the Bella fans but I hate her look! There's something on her face that makes me instantly dislike here, fuck her face is such that I don't want to have a single conversation with her.

She looks like an actress who doesn't know to act!

Not even a single expression!

She's got a goddess like body but that single expression face ruins it all.:FacePalm::Kappa:
Booo!! You suck!!! Naah just kidding, I agree. She's in my top 3 Lis (Jill, M&J, Bella) but her lack of expression is off putting. I thought by now she'd at least have made progress but even so deep into the game she smiles rarely and when she does it looks like she's trying to kill you. I think it's the eyes, she has dead expressionless eyes that makes her look haunting at times. Jill on the other hand her smile can be very haunting sometimes as well :KEK:

Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Unless you’re having to manually run back and forward from the server to your home carrying all those gigabytes in a bucket, it’s worth it!

If you are running back and forward with a bucket, may I suggest getting the Internet?

Seriously, just press the download button and let the Internet do all the hard work for you.

If you’re into a game with a decent guy making friends and fucking lots of girls at college, and don’t mind some ham-fisted drama, you will surely enjoy it!

But if you’re looking for random fetishes, degradation of women, raping siblings in their sleep, and wall to wall mindless sex, this game won’t deliver (although depending on your choices, there is a lot of fucking!)
thanks man!

Reactions: shazba

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Is there a "Best route" in this game or every way you go you get something lose something?
It's really up to your preferences honestly, there are consequences to the choices you make that could close a route, but otherwise just aim for the girl you want and that's it.

Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
What I meant by "Best route" is if there a way to get all the routes, or there are definitely choices that will force you to choose one girl or another (locking another girl altogether in the process)

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
What I meant by "Best route" is if there a way to get all the routes, or there are definitely choices that will force you to choose one girl or another (locking another girl altogether in the process)
you can't get all the girls. depending on which of the three paths you are on can also lock you out of certain girls. the neutral and good paths have the majority of the "main" girls.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Keep your currently downloaded version.
Some songs were removed from the latest version on Steam and GoG.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't even know which meme is more appropriate to answer with - Internet Explorer or Breaking News.
Maybe both?

View attachment 2002188
To answer your question: Putting your wallpaper in a spoiler tag would have been appropriate.

Since on GOG it was updated yesterday, I thought I let you know. If you already did ... good for you.
I didn't and replaced the installers before I read what it was about.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes