Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, I didn't like her looks at all when she first appeared. Like several of the girls, though, DPC has improved her dramatically, and she's going up a few slots for me.

Now if he would only remove Madame's liver spots...
Counteroffer. Remove Madame from the game :D
DPC really is working a lot on those renders, the evolution of Josy for example, or Bella, while still having impossible proportions, has a smoother model overall. It's nice to see that while he has a lot of renders to work on, story-wise, he still takes the time to up the quality of the rest.
Most likely, the number of polygons per model was increased. The hair was reworked, they got more details and volume. Improved some textures, higher resolution. And most importantly - the lighting system has become better, shadows and reflections have become much better.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And in the first season, she looked like this. This is for comparison. Damn, how did the graphics get prettier in quality
View attachment 2002231
The difference seems to be mostly better lighting and depth of field. To my untrained eyes Lily herself hasn't changed other than the Halloween party makeup. And if you look back, Neither was DPC's strong suit early on.

Also, keep in mind Ep4 was what? 2 years ago? The sheer number of renders done since then means that it would take a rather lousy dev to not have become better.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The difference seems to be mostly better lighting and depth of field. To my untrained eyes Lily herself hasn't changed other than the Halloween party makeup. And if you look back, Neither wasn't DPC's strong suit early on.

Also, keep in mind Ep4 was what? 2 years ago? The sheer number of renders done since then means that it would take a rather lousy dev to not have become better.
Yeah, Her Ass is still the same. That should need an upgrade :LOL:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe something bad will happen to Quinn and DPC just wants to keep it in suspense

He already did it with Maya in episode 6 and nothing bad happened just silly thread theories that were not fulfilled
You're going to unleash more Dalli theories :LUL:
That's why I said who will stay faithful at that party? Because thank god I changed my main save to Zoey/Lily/Nicole/Riona/Camila
075.jpg
Remember everyone, this is Neb's fault:

View attachment 2002277

Ron couldn't have picked a better time to ignore me.

EDIT: DON'T LOOK, KELLERMANN!! (You're welcome.)
The greasy oil on that butt :HideThePain: the eating the infected puss puss sped up just empathises how bad it looks

Reactions: Fess1998 and OFT

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 2002203
I wouldn't even hesitate to have her suck the mc's cock; it might be a mistake, but I wouldn't hesitate! :love:

Remember everyone, this is Neb's fault:

View attachment 2002277

Ron couldn't have picked a better time to ignore me.

EDIT: DON'T LOOK, KELLERMANN!! (You're welcome.)
For the record, did you make that clip without looking? I mean it's a lot of torment to go through just for a joke! :eek:

Yeah, Her Ass is still the same. That should need an upgrade :LOL:
No matter how nice she looks as a vampire, that ass will always be her downfall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes