Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It felt like the lowest hanging fruit :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
But sometimes, the lowest hanging fruit is arguably the most appropriate fruit. And now I have the Jill simps after me with pitchforks as well next to Bella simps and Quinn simps. What's the over/under on getting all the major simp factions after me in 1 day?

• Haha
Reactions: mojococo and OFT

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But sometimes, the lowest hanging fruit is arguably the most appropriate fruit. And now I have the Jill simps after me with pitchforks as well next to Bella simps and Quinn simps. What's the over/under on getting all the major simp factions after me in 1 day?
At least Bella can sit on you with that beautiful fat ass one hell of a way to go if ask me:love::love:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No matter how nice she looks as a vampire, that ass will always be her downfall.
Why? There's room for my cock in there. That's all it really needs.
Yeah Sally got a mighty upgrade on that boot, she doesn't look like a 'loli' anymore with that ass for sure. And, given the interaction we have with her at the place, her perfect bitchy attitude still intact, but sexually frustrated, wonder if MC will finally have an opening with her in Ep9...
I think we all know exactly which opening you're talking about. ;) And it's long overdue.
i know this sounds ridiculous but, can you still bang Jade in Josy/Maya route?
Negative, not without modding the game, and that may bite you in the ass if you tried to carry those saves forward. Get a gallery unlocker if you want to see the scenes, don't risk ruining your entire game for it.
No, MC should dress up as a broccoli.
I realize the MC's girls aren't always the brighest or wisest to have dalliances with, but no girl with any taste is going to let a green cock in her.
Incorrect. I'm open about it :LOL:
This is correct. It is the rest of us who keep trying to shove you back in and lock the door.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
How crazy it sounds that it is the same place

And this is actually one of those theesome that DPC announced
View attachment 2002252
The best girls are the ones who share right? :love:
Possible. In any case, Lily gets fucked from behind in this preview. Behind her is someone with a naked torso. It can be assumed that it is the MC.

Since Lily is already wearing the Halloween makeup and is with Nicole, I could imagine the MC picking up the Pink Rose Girls for the Halloween party.

Nicole's costume will probably be a sexy teacher then. The dream of all male students.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes