allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
To be fair, it's hard to see an uptick when we don't get any numbers to plot. :cautious:

I'm with you on the long delay, though. I didn't like the end of Episode 8 and it's been tough waiting so long for something to (hopefully) pick up the pieces and get things back on track.
Yea that's another thing I wanted to mention but I guess I forgot to include. I mean, all we really have are the latest numbers which are usually relatively old but from those numbers and assuming current rate of progress stays the same means that this likely won't be an October release. I remember you or someone else posting the comparisons of the rates of progression for past episodes and how we haven't passed that point yet. Which is another way of saying slower progress than past episodes.
It's really hard to tell where he is on progress if there's no hard data to extrapolate from so I can only assume (because again, I usually just wait a few months and the update is out or really close) that the lack of numbers means even DPC's kind of iffy on when this will be ready. Still, I appreciate you and others don't make assumptions based off context clues and stick to the numbers because that could lead to false expectations.

Same. Didn't like Ep 8 all that much. It just felt shorter for some reason. Maybe because of all the route-specific stuff. Just left me wanting more but then we got the Interlude which just made the wait longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Possible. In any case, Lily gets fucked from behind in this preview. Behind her is someone with a naked torso. It can be assumed that it is the MC.

Since Lily is already wearing the Halloween makeup and is with Nicole, I could imagine the MC picking up the Pink Rose Girls for the Halloween party.

Nicole's costume will probably be a sexy teacher then. The dream of all male students.
o_O, That's it? No theory about, that it could be Tommy, or Rusty, or MC evil twin brother.:unsure: Not a single remark on Lily's eye reflection?
that's so unusual:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: nyrek and dalli_x

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
o_O, That's it? No theory about, that it could be Tommy, or Rusty, or MC evil twin brother.:unsure: Not a single remark on Lily's eye reflection?
that's so unusual:LOL:
Maybe Neil is a gentleman and driving Nicole and Lily to the party, so he's the guy in the background getting his reward. This will end for him in hospital, si there is the connection to the Jill preview.
<dalli_x mode off>

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
that's actually not lily, it's neil dressed as lily and the person pounding him from behind is lynette. but little does neil know it was jill who has dressed as her long lost sister's lover to honor her memory. and pound the MC. who she thinks dressed as lily but it's actually neil. so at this point, she's pounding her long lost sister's lover's lover. which makes the MC his own grandma
oh and see that lower right 3 tooth (on the left side for us looking at the picture), it's shorter than other teeth, right? yeah, that happened when neil, who's still dressed as lily in this case banged lydia. who was undressed for the gummy bj (among other things) she offered to derek as well

how'd I do, dalli? has plot holes? yeah, I know, I need more experience

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
that's actually not lily, it's neil dressed as lily and the person pounding him from behind is lynette. but little does neil know it was jill who has dressed as her long lost sister's lover to honor her memory. and pound the MC. who she thinks dressed as lily but it's actually neil. so at this point, she's pounding her long lost sister's lover's lover. which makes the MC his own grandma
oh and see that lower right 3 tooth (on the left side for us looking at the picture), it's shorter than other teeth, right? yeah, that happened when neil, who's still dressed as lily in this case banged lydia. who was undressed for the gummy bj (among other things) she offered to derek as well

how'd I do, dalli? has plot holes? yeah, I know, I need more experience
What is not, can still become.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyrek and Sasanid

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So what follows would be a Rooster post right? EP8 had 18 previews and we already reached 16 and I don't think the EP will come out very soon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So what follows would be a Rooster post right? EP8 had 18 previews and we already reached 16 and I don't think the EP will come out very soon
I think there will be 1 more preview from the actual episode. as the Final one. 1 or may be 2 Preview from Jill Special render set. Josy already had 2 , we only see one of it unfortunately. :cry:
2-3 Roster post, but they can be spoilery so who know.
And that's it, enough for september and early october. I still think that is a likely scenario, But it will all depend in this week status update. If DPC Finally stop with the writing,:LOL: because He keeps adding stuff to write. :LOL:

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But it will all depend in this week status update. If DPC Finally stop with the writing,:LOL: because He keeps adding stuff to write. :LOL:
Feel like the next two maybe three Status update are big the sooner those really long animations get done rendering the sooner the update cums. I feel like if those animations are finish soon and with what ever is left after that then a October release is very much in play.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
What's the over/under on getting all the major simp factions after me in 1 day?
at the time of posting this (sadly I've missed it) I'd give it a 0.5 factions line, over at 2.90 just because someone maybe gives a shit about quinn enough to tell you to fuck off

but turns out noone cares about her either
and jill... lol, her fans are afraid to write in the thread, let alone stand up to someone

Apr 10, 2022
at the time of posting this (sadly I've missed it) I'd give it a 0.5 factions line, over at 2.90 just because someone maybe gives a shit about quinn enough to tell you to fuck off

but turns out noone cares about her either
and jill... lol, her fans are afraid to write in the thread, let alone stand up to someone
What could Jill chads possibly have to fear? The opinions of uncultured rubes? Veritable dumpster divers? We hardly require anyone's approval. Should I take notice if someone prefers a debased whore like Quinn over Jill? Jill's dignity is so profound it does not require defense against every slight.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How crazy it sounds that it is the same place

And this is actually one of those theesome that DPC announced
View attachment 2002252
The best girls are the ones who share right? :love:
Based on these renders I'd say it's more likely another branching choice a la Nicole vs Sandy in Episode 8. Still, there have to be some threesomes somewhere and Nicole/Lily would be a pretty good option, so maybe we'll luck out.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Fuck yes now we are uncultured rubes

What can they expect from us that some like pimps and drug dealers ep8_quinn_solo15.jpg
Others like prostitutes
ep8_lq103.jpg
There are even some who like strippers they even say they want to be the stepfather of Nicole's son
ep8_pink_rose39.jpg
Or womens with anger issues
ep8_sage_solo30.jpg
Or those who have mommy issues
ep8_bella_morning26.jpg
Or those who like lesbian cheaters
ep6_list62.jpg
And not forgetting the worst who like the "ex" that girl who only means drama when everything should be cute and full of unicorns and rainbows
anim_ending_zoey_ep8_end.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes