felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Megan was done worse. Fuckface's crush on Josy is understandable given it appears she's the only attractive girl at his workplace and he doesn't seem to have many other chances to meet girls since Zoey went to San Diego. The relationship with Maya can be played as friend rather than crush from the start.
I don't agree with that so much. How is something you are told more believable than something you are shown? Josy is 100% a (pleasant) imposition

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Man, I just want to be able to focus on one girl and not be a womanizer. Is that simply not possible here?
You can set major relationships to friendships, or never advance them past initial friendship stage, fairly early on, and any sexual relations with side girls are opt-in only.

The only exception (to some extent) would be Maya & Josy who are a pair; you can focus on one of them though, although whether that actually leads to getting together only with that girl eventually, is anyone's guess at this point.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I really hope for a Heather scene in this update...
Slowly but surely, I get the vibe she'll be a possibility soon, same thing with Sally, and perhaps a chance at something with Bianca. I know it's a shared vibe with many here. 'Others' may become a bit wild.

Jul 22, 2022
Slowly but surely, I get the vibe she'll be a possibility soon, same thing with Sally, and perhaps a chance at something with Bianca. I know it's a shared vibe with many here. 'Others' may become a bit wild.
Anyone who wants to bang Heather probably has to go Huge-DIK in order to unlock her. It took me a few runs to figure out exactly how to not only turn her on, but also end up on her good side.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
So I started this today, and I'm planning to do Bella's route first. I've got the chick affinity, but I also went on a date with Jill. Did I miss a chance to say no to the date? I don't want to cause any trouble between the two in the future so if I did miss the chance, at what scene can I say no?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So I started this today, and I'm planning to do Bella's route first. I've got the chick affinity, but I also went on a date with Jill. Did I miss a chance to say no to the date? I don't want to cause any trouble between the two in the future so if I did miss the chance, at what scene can I say no?
Don't kiss Jill in the end of the date.

Reactions: ename144 and Lumi24

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is lily and Nicole gonna be LI or just side chick
And Is there any way to be with only josy or Maya
At the moment no. I believe DPC has stated the main girls won't change, but potentially the fact they're fan favourites could change that. However as there's theories that one of them might not be exactly what they seem to be it could be impossible for that reason.

As for Josy and Maya it's possible the couple splits if Fuckface isn't in the throuple as he does have to work to keep them together at times. And there was an option to say you:re still interested after rejecting the throuple.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes