Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Worst game in f95, no doubts about it.

First it stole my vacation days and then it got my fiancee nuts when i accidentally whispered Josy on her ear. Not my fckn fault they have similar body(less tits thou). I`m the one who should be angered since she is bi but hates the idea of threesome, Josy wouldn't do that to me.
And what makes it even worse, i learned i`m more of a ice queen type of guy than for team petite.

Worst of all, after a week`s grind i`m pretty much all done. Now all the other lewd games, even the ones i liked before are shit, such as real women and foot tastes even shittier. Alcohol and weed have lost the pleasant buzz phaze and i`m dead inside.

F you Mr.Pink, there`s a reason why we don`t have Coke in Cola and humanity shouldn't have this game either. Some things are just too good when the rest of the world cant compete.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

First it stole my vacation days and then it got my fiancee nuts when i accidentally whispered Josy on her ear. Not my fckn fault they have similar body(less tits thou). I`m the one who should be angered since she is bi but hates the idea of threesome, Josy wouldnt do that to me. And what makes it even worse, i learned i`m more of a ice queen type of guy than for team petite.

Worst of all, after a week`s grind im pretty much all done. Now all the other lewd games, even the ones i liked before are shit, such as real women and foot tastes even shittier. Alcohol and weed have lost the pleasant buzz phaze and im dead inside.

F you Mr.Pink, theres a reason why we dont have Coke in Cola and humanity shouldnt have this game either. Some things are just too good when the rest of the world cant compete.
make the bitch play it and call you fuckface
if she don't wanna, fuck her, you got josy who got bigger tits anyway!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

First it stole my vacation days and then it got my fiancee nuts when i accidentally whispered Josy on her ear. Not my fckn fault they have similar body(less tits thou). I`m the one who should be angered since she is bi but hates the idea of threesome, Josy wouldnt do that to me. And what makes it even worse, i learned i`m more of a ice queen type of guy than for team petite.

Worst of all, after a week`s grind im pretty much all done. Now all the other lewd games, even the ones i liked before are shit, such as real women and foot tastes even shittier. Alcohol and weed have lost the pleasant buzz phaze and im dead inside.

F you Mr.Pink, theres a reason why we dont have Coke in Cola and humanity shouldnt have this game either. Some things are just too good when the rest of the world cant compete.
Dump your fiancee, she doesn't deserve you. :LOL:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I really hope for a Heather scene in this update...
It is obvious that she is a difficult girl and not everyone can have sex with her, but as we advance in the plot, if you choose well, she begins to soften and get along better with MC, so I suppose that if not in this one (hopefully in this one) in next time there should be one yes or yes. Although I'm sure Tommy gets angry and knowing him scares me what he can do, with all that "Family come first"

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

There is a old saying I just made up with guys they test you to see dogs and kids like you with girls they should be tested to see if Josy likes them

tonythedog81

Jul 31, 2022
Hi guys, apologies for the noob question:i have a save(start cap 7) with +15 dik score, huge dick status,dik affinity and that photo situation, if i do all the stuff properly from now on, can i unlock Jill happy handing or is a waste of time? jill.PNG

Jul 22, 2022
Is lily and Nicole gonna be LI or just side chick
And Is there any way to be with only josy or Maya
I feel like Lily is written to be trouble, and of all the "primary" sidegirls that the MC can bang, she's the only one who's not interested in anything more than sex and status. (Primary as in Quinn, Lily, Nicole, and Riona).

I don't think that she's really single, in the sense that she's probably "rollin" with someone locked up about to be let out of jail. If the game ends up a path where you end up slinging drugs, and going absolutely ballistic, then she might get a route. But I am having a hard time imagining her being anything else than something that causes the MC a lot of havoc.

I mean she even has the Harley Quinn look going for her, and has a manipulative demeanor. Snake in the grass folks.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hi guys, apologies for the noob question:i have a save(start cap 7) with +15 dik score, huge dick status,dik affinity and that photo situation, if i do all the stuff properly from now on, can i unlock Jill happy handing or is a waste of time? View attachment 2004774
Wast of time

It is necessary not dik affinity and going to the picnic

Status dik or chick is not important ( for every girl)

Reactions: ename144

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hi guys, apologies for the noob question:i have a save(start cap 7) with +15 dik score, huge dick status,dik affinity and that photo situation, if i do all the stuff properly from now on, can i unlock Jill happy handing or is a waste of time?
If am not mistaken, having DIK affinity will cause Jill to ultimately turn you down, since she doesn't feel comfortable enough around a guy with this sort of personality to form sufficient connection with him. I could be wrong though, some resident Jill experts and/or haters are sure to clarify this soon enough.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So apparently the v0.8.3 update removed the game's iconic menu music. Poor show by The Friday Prophets forcing the dev to remove their stuff. What a bunch of fucking cucks. :mad:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If am not mistaken, having DIK affinity will cause Jill to ultimately turn you down, since she doesn't feel comfortable enough around a guy with this sort of personality to form sufficient connection with him. I could be wrong though, some resident Jill experts and/or haters are sure to clarify this soon enough.
Not only in the end. Already in chapter 7 Jill was not comfortable with a DIK MC, it was already a dead end

Reactions: ename144

tonythedog81

Jul 31, 2022
Understood. So in my situation, the solution is start a fresh one, with a full chick run, since i did all the dik stuff except Maya/Josy and Jill.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Understood. So in my situation, the solution is start a fresh one, with a full chick run, since i did all the dik stuff except Maya/Josy and Jill.
and suck up to bella, she needs to like you iirc
just try not to bang her (this is the biggest challenge when you come that far!), otherwise jillybean won't be very happy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes