felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do we have the patch without removing songs?
Well, the goal of the patch is basically to remove the songs.

I think there's a mod who modifies it to keep the songs, but good luck with mods and a DPC game, you may pay later.
I really don't think I will install the new patch, in the end also as a matter of habit I prefer to keep it that way. Then when I get to know the new intro with the new chapter and get used to it, maybe I'll install it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hi guys, apologies for the noob question:i have a save(start cap 7) with +15 dik score, huge dick status,dik affinity and that photo situation, if i do all the stuff properly from now on, can i unlock Jill happy handing or is a waste of time? View attachment 2004774
Say goodbye to Jill and roll back to old saves. Because Her Highness will only accept Neutral or CHICK

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hi guys, apologies for the noob question:i have a save(start cap 7) with +15 dik score, huge dick status,dik affinity and that photo situation, if i do all the stuff properly from now on, can i unlock Jill happy handing or is a waste of time? View attachment 2004774
Oh boy another Jill fan playing the game in the wrong way

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is strange that some of the most DIK leaning players want the most CHICK MG (well maybe second most CHICK after Maya).
What is strange, is that almost all the main girl is chick leaning, forcing the player to play that way, instead of the "Follow your heart" mantra, that he advertise the game with. :ROFLMAO:

and simultaneously making the chick path , the pussy ass beta bitch path. Someone punch you, you run away, Hot girl offer you a stipdance , you run away. Hot girl offer you Sex, you ask for privacy . :D

The chick path simply not fun, and he know this. That's why he ad bonus lewd scenes with them, with Jill, Maya, Bella.
at least neutral is enough with most of them:cool:. on the grand scale

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What is strange, is that almost all the main girl is chick leaning, forcing the player to play that way, instead of the "Follow your heart" mantra, that he advertise the game with. :ROFLMAO:

and simultaneously making the chick path , the pussy ass beta bitch path. Someone punch you, you run away, Hot girl offer you a stipdance , you run away. Hot girl offer you Sex, you ask for privacy . :D

The chick path simply not fun, and he know this. That's why he ad bonus lewd scenes with them, with Jill, Maya, Bella.
at least neutral is enough with most of them:cool:. on the grand scale
The worst thing is status not mattering. As Affinity is the only issue you can be a DIK for all minor decisions and then just occasionally be a bitch and Fuckface then just appears to be bipolar.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
at the time of posting this (sadly I've missed it) I'd give it a 0.5 factions line, over at 2.90 just because someone maybe gives a shit about quinn enough to tell you to fuck off

but turns out noone cares about her either
Ya know... I spent a lot of time on this thread defending Quinn from hate and trying to make people understand her storyline. Now that her story has evolved to a point of where she's actually comfortable enough around MC to show affection in public, I've calmed down...
d044b222-115e-4f62-bc61-795b9e9855bb_text.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The worst thing is status not mattering. As Affinity is the only issue you can be a DIK for all minor decisions and then just occasionally be a bitch and Fuckface then just appears to be bipolar.
It is matter, only in a way to annoy the player. with the 50% lewd scene bullshit, that happens with some girls if you dont have a proper status.:rolleyes:
I think this often feels like punishment rather than rewarding.
and honestly, I rather have the Jill vs Sage choice anytime, instead of the , I get blocked from a path , because I did not comfort a crying steve, who was a bitch toward me. :LOL:.

But it is what it is, I learned to create different paths, so I have 4 different save, that is enough for me, at the moment. Although they are extremely similar:LOL:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Mod that will keep the music for season 1 and 2 would be great. Giving Seasons 1-2 and 3-4 a different feeling.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes