MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I've seen this idea before but I don't really understand why. Rusty was an entitled douche when he and Jill first met, and they went on a single date where he couldn't be himself when his friends showed up. Then look at Rusty and Micha, he was fucking around like he always does and unexpectedly caught feelings. Then the tables were turned on him.

What does it really matter if MC is dating a girl that Rusty only had a brief history with? A misplaced sense of jealousy? Does he just now suddenly realize Jill is the love of his life? Or is she just "the one that got away" so any feelings he may have had are now heightened because she's seeing MC.
As you say, entitled douche. He could've been a prep, but he was too good to be part of a group where he wouldn't be the leader. Jill turned him down twice, but he was able to deal with these failures by using his daddy's money to create a new group that rebels against all the groups he was too good to join/ rejected from. It was successful for a while until it wasn't. Now the MC joins, and it's bad enough that the MC is leading his group better than he ever could, but now Tremolo is dating the one unattainable girl on campus. I believe there is plenty of room for drama just off that history.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
As you say, entitled douche. He could've been a prep, but he was too good to be part of a group where he wouldn't be the leader. Jill turned him down twice, but he was able to deal with these failures by using his daddy's money to create a new group that rebels against all the groups he was too good to join/ rejected from. It was successful for a while until it wasn't. Now the MC joins, and it's bad enough that the MC is leading his group better than he ever could, but now Tremolo is dating the one unattainable girl on campus. I believe there is plenty of room for drama just off that history.
I guess I could see how MC and Rusty's relationship takes a turn because of Jill. Like Rusty respects the hell out of MC, shows a great deal of trust in him. But once it's revealed MC is dating Jill, Rusty sort of takes a step back to see how MC has basically supplanted him as leader of the DIKs, and top dog on campus (not that Rusty ever really was top dog, but as a Burgmeister he certainly felt that way).

I can see this working towards ousting MC as well, like this in conjunction with the possibility of a traitor. But that would only work on a Jill path.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
In Jill's cliffhanger, Rusty's reaction is the one that makes me excited but in ep 10. It kinda dissapoint me that there nothing on it
Let's just say that all those moments meant nothing, you were disappointed that the situation with rusty didn't come to anything, and I'm disappointed that the situation with tommy didn't lead to a fight either.:HideThePain:

Reactions: Macky009

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Let's just say that all those moments meant nothing, you were disappointed that the situation with rusty didn't come to anything, and I'm disappointed that the situation with tommy didn't lead to a fight either.:HideThePain:
Don't worry Bro, you'll get to beat the shit of Tommy one day. Just have faith.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well, we're not gunna see Des for a while. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well to get back on topic, while on the subject of
1726637293653.gif
We've made a bit of progress with Jill in becoming more comfortable with each other, sexually. We know what she likes MC to do, but do you think she'll like to do stuff for MC? Instead of simply doing what we ask, actively want to pleasure MC? For instance, offer a titjob? :love:
1000078893.gif

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I guess I could see how MC and Rusty's relationship takes a turn because of Jill. Like Rusty respects the hell out of MC, shows a great deal of trust in him. But once it's revealed MC is dating Jill, Rusty sort of takes a step back to see how MC has basically supplanted him as leader of the DIKs, and top dog on campus (not that Rusty ever really was top dog, but as a Burgmeister he certainly felt that way).

I can see this working towards ousting MC as well, like this in conjunction with the possibility of a traitor. But that would only work on a Jill path.
Bit of work but I can at least make it work with the original love interests.
From Tremolo having control of the pipeline to the hots through Sage to Tremolo being a legend because he's either fucking a teacher or actively involved in a throuple. There are plenty of reasons for jealousy to inform Rusty's present and future actions and decisions.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Bit of work but I can at least make it work with the original love interests.
From Tremolo having control of the pipeline to the hots through Sage to Tremolo being a legend because he's either fucking a teacher or actively involved in a throuple. There are plenty of reasons for jealousy to inform Rusty's present and future actions and decisions.
And he is going to be really crushed when we get to have our way with Mischa. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes