Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Apparently it's "Reply to Spock" day... Also, is it quiet lately, or are the mods out? The last couple of days I've woken up to only a few new pages here instead of ten!

Are there any daughters from the future :sneaky:
I did consider writing up a spoof theory that Yoga Girl is MC and Nora's daughter, come back from the future to see the parents she never knew. That's why she takes Nora's science class, and why she is around MC but is too nervous to get too close in case he notices any similarities. Then I checked an image and realised the colour match in YG's and Nora's hair is really not what my memory had it at.
I think MC established dominance quite well :HideThePain:
1726639812382.png
I like to think, in an alternate universe, this is Tommy unveiling the life-like sculture he's spent a year perfecting and painting.
Amanda Love.
Is that a Simpsons joke?
1726639995010.png

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Apparently it's "Reply to Spock" day... Also, is it quiet lately, or are the mods out? The last couple of days I've woken up to only a few new pages here instead of ten!

I did consider writing up a spoof theory that Yoga Girl is MC and Nora's daughter, come back from the future to see the parents she never knew. That's why she takes Nora's science class, and why she is around MC but is too nervous to get too close in case he notices any similarities. Then I checked an image and realised the colour match in YG's and Nora's hair is really not what my memory had it at.

View attachment 4045023
I like to think, in an alternate universe, this is Tommy unveiling the life-like sculture he's spent a year perfecting and painting.

Is that a Simpsons joke?
View attachment 4045032
No it's been kinda slow today, I noticed that too.

Yoga Girl reads as Asian to me, I would have never imagined her being related to Nora.

Amanda Love is a friend of Amanda Hugginkiss :KEK:

Reactions: TonyMurray

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm, its either a bug or i dont remember it correctly anymore... well, heres the thing.

Got the VIP Pass through hellweek, doing a chick-others playthrough. (of course no mods, never ever) but... no Madame Rose? Can it be that as chick you dont get her? *shrug* seems as a bug to me.

*edit* nervermind, in case someone stumbled over the same thing... you need to work at the pinkrose and dont volunteer for the elderly... well as a chick i went to the elderly of course, that rules out Madame Rose though.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hm, its either a bug or i dont remember it correctly anymore... well, heres the thing.

Got the VIP Pass through hellweek, doing a chick-others playthrough. (of course no mods, never ever) but... no Madame Rose? Can it be that as chick you dont get her? *shrug* seems as a bug to me.
Seems like a blessing to me. :) Embrace your good luck my friend. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes